Thread: Two Boys

sick-of-fakes
    two boys walking down a lane, they look over a fence and see a used condom lying in the field, so one says to the other "hey look one of the teets has fallen off the cow lets take it to the farmer quick".
    so they go to the farmhouse and knock on the door, the farmer answers the door and the boys say "here mister one of your cows teets has fallen off", so the farmer knowing what it really is looks disgusted but takes it off them and gives them 50p for finding it.
    then the boys are walking back down the lane and one says to the other "nice of that farmer to give us 50p for finding that teet was'nt it". to which the other boy replies " yes but he'd have given us a pound if we had'nt drank the milk out of it".

2. Lounge   -   #2
    That is sick. But it is funny.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    yuck... MilK!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Originally posted by sick-of-fakes@13 May 2003 - 14:46
    two boys walking down a lane, they look over a fence and see a used condom lying in the field, so one says to the other "hey look one of the teets has fallen off the cow lets take it to the farmer quick".
    so they go to the farmhouse and knock on the door, the farmer answers the door and the boys say "here mister one of your cows teets has fallen off", so the farmer knowing what it really is looks disgusted but takes it off them and gives them 50p for finding it.
    then the boys are walking back down the lane and one says to the other "nice of that farmer to give us 50p for finding that teet was'nt it". to which the other boy replies " yes but he'd have given us a pound if we had'nt drank the milk out of it".
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

5. Lounge   -   #5
    same thing, but different, I remember from elem school
    There was this kid walking home from school. While he was walking he found a condom on the ground. He thought "Ah man I would hate to lose a twinkie so i better go upstairs and give it to who it belongs". So he brought the "twinkie" upstairs and gave to the room that he thought that it belonged to. The people at the door thanked him for bringing it to them, but the kid felt really bad because he didn't tell them that he ate the cream filling.
    or something like that I can't remember from like 8 years ago very well