Poster
    the film is out soon... just wait...

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Retired
    Originally posted by superduperman@13 May 2003 - 17:32
    any of u know if and where i can get to see
    stills or trailers for the third one
    Matrix 3????? (think man !&#33
    Only stupid people will release a trailer before a first sequal goes theater~!!

There will be no trailers before August

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    There is a supposed trailer for Matrix Revolutions on www.torrents.cx (BitTorrent site). However it has no sound and I haven't seen it as it may spoil Matrix Reloaded.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    well I K E i guess that stands for i know everything.

well it looks like skillian knows a little more

i only asked cos i heard there was a big 20 min prev of both films for selected peps a while back so i figd there must be some stuff out

by the way thanx to u aother guys for your helpb its u lot that make this forum worth using

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    well there is a posibility that there might be the trailer for the next film at the end of relaoded. The Brothers seem like the kind of guys who might do such a thing. This is just my thinking and the reason why is the lord of the rings did it for two towers on the fellowship later in its run, but these films are so much closer together so i don't know. Alos the Brothers put a trailer at the end of the movie not at the beging so im going to stick around till the very end if possible

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    It has been confirmed that a trailer for Revolutions will be after the credits for Reloaded, so make sure ur asses stay put, so you can watch it...

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@13 May 2003 - 11:29
    It has been confirmed that a trailer for Revolutions will be after the credits for Reloaded, so make sure ur asses stay put, so you can watch it...
    is this from relaible sources

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    when i saw x-men 2 at cinemas, they always have 15 mins of trailers, and they showed a trailer of revolutions. so just go see a movie for the first 15 mins, and watch the trailer, then leave =D.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Originally posted by neevakee+13 May 2003 - 12:30--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neevakee @ 13 May 2003 - 12:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Schmiggy_JK23@13 May 2003 - 11:29
    is this from relaible sources [/b][/quote]
    Yes... Aint It Cool News, and Dark Horizons have both verified this... some magazine articles I have read, have also stated this... the brothers did this, because of the way reloaded ends... people may not be happy, and of course, to tell that the third one will be out in Nov, which some people may not know.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast