Thread: First 20min of Jay Leno

Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Since I'd love to sleep before 11 o'clock, is there any method, site, or tracker that lets me download the first 20 minutes or so of the Tonight Show (w/ Jay Leno) before they bring in the interviews? I frankly love the jokes, but hate the pointless interviewing, and I don't want to download the whole show.

If not, is there a site where I can watch the shows?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    LOL. I guess i'm not the only one who watches the jay leno show just for the jokes. As for downloading just the jokes part, i doubt theres a site that offers that.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    once a n00b, alwa... BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    it wont kill you to download the whole show you know?

what you can do though is to make your torrent client to download download the files in order, filling it from beginnig to end insted of takin bits here and there, at least I think you can do this, I'm not sure

then you just stop the download when you've got the first 20 min, don't know how long it is but if it is 40min you stop it half way through, I think you understand

and then play it in vlc, it will play it even though it's not complete

this wont work with .rar though because, what I know, you need all files to unpack

good luck
    Last edited by covertmeat; 11-26-2006 at 10:16 PM. Reason: spelling

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Ironic ... haha, I'm having problems with VLC stretching my screen, so I'm taking the lazy way out and using Media Player Classic for now.

Thanks for that. I never knew that they can play avis without having the complete file. I have no idea how to make uTorrent download it in order, though. In the meantime, I think I'll either just download the whole thing or just not download it at all. Wouldn't kill me .... but would definetly make me go mad. Kidding. Thanks for the advice again.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    once a n00b, alwa... BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I don't even know that it's something you can do...maybe it just felt like something you should be able to do, but I think I've heard something about it sometime