Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Owwwwww!!!!

  1. #1

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    frizshizzle's Avatar now paranoid. BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    good ol' England
    Posts
    228
    damn foxx was cold.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,631



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    snowultra's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    1,062

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102
    lol. jamie foxx pwned, but he looks like my old boss so i wanna smack him

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Jamie Foxx, superstar asshole.

    Pretty funny, and pretty fucking rude, too.

    I guess people like people who act like that.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Mansfield, Nottinghamshir
    Age
    53
    Posts
    11,008
    What was so funny about someone standing there insulting people,someone should have smacked him in the gob.

    All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper View Post
    What was so funny about someone standing there insulting people,someone should have smacked him in the gob.
    Have you never seen a Roast??



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Mansfield, Nottinghamshir
    Age
    53
    Posts
    11,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper View Post
    What was so funny about someone standing there insulting people,someone should have smacked him in the gob.
    Have you never seen a Roast??
    Yup,Chicken,beef and pork.
    Guess I didn't get it.

    All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,497
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Jamie Foxx, superstar asshole.

    Pretty funny, and pretty fucking rude, too.

    I guess people like people who act like that.
    Maybe some people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •