Thread: House Of 1000 Corpses

Poster
    has anyone seen this film?? did the people making it see it. its one of the most fucked up films ive seen.. like ever. if anyone has seen it ull have to tell me what it was about cos i have no idea apart from people cutting up people with axes and mad clowns! i thought the first seen with the atempted robbery was funny, when the clown was like "fuck yo momma" anyway tell us what u thought

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Yes the opening scene was great, especially the part with "goober".
    Proud member of MDS

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    nizers's Avatar Poster
    That movie was the biggest waste of $8 i've ever spent. Would've been the 2nd biggest waste had i not snuck into "Freddy Got Fingered"

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by nizers@13 May 2003 - 20:11
    "Freddy Got Fingered"
    This was one of the best comedies of last year. I'm surprised you didn't like it. B)
    Proud member of MDS

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    imported_el-producto
    this movie was a waste

my favorite horror is Texas Chainsaw Massacre and of course...Evil Dead 1 & 2 and Army of Darkness

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    I didnt think it was all that bad... certianly not groundbreaking, but a solid horror flick. Far better then half the shit being passed off as horror or scary in the theater the past few years... I mean, the Ring? jebus, what ajoke that was... lame ass movie...

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    I loved it! it was exactly what I look for in movies, it didn't have a plot just lots of gore and shit!

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    i think this was way better than the texas chainsaw masacre cos the people in that just werent believeable that was more of a comedy to me, especially in the one with the cop who goes to the chainsaw shop and buys like 5 chainsaws i just thought he was a nutter. can someone tell me in house of 1000 corpses did tha clown that owned the shop have nefin to do with the fucked up family od did he get whacked at the end aswell?