Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help With Supernova.org!

I dl bittorrent, and when I wnet to dl reloaded, it finised in 1 second. WTF?? Than when I trid to play the movie it said: "windows cannot open this file" "to open, windows needs to koe what program created it. whats the problem??

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Well what finished in one second wasnt the movie file itself, but rather a torrent file. If Bittorrent was installed correctly you should have been able to double-click on it to start the download of the film.

Oh, after you downloaded bittorrent did you install it?

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    no how do i install it

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    ok i just installed it, but when I went to dl it it said ERORR: pROBLEM GETTING RESPONSE INFO. wtf is the problem!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    LOL...well Im just saying, if Windows cant reqognize the bittorent file format the most obvious explanation is that the program itself isnt installed. But since it is, when Windows says it cant find the program to open the file with, just browse to the Bittorrent installation path and use the executable there to open it with.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    all the movies are doing that. Whats the problem?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    windows isn't saying it now, its bittorrent.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    ok i just installed it, but when I went to dl it it said ERORR: pROBLEM GETTING RESPONSE INFO. wtf is the problem!
    Ok so after its allocated space for the file, and it says connecting to peers it comes up with that problem? Hmm...well it may just be a problem with the tracker, just wait a little while and it should start downloading eventually.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    There are problems with the trackers occasionaly. Have a look at:

http://www.torrentse.cx/
    http://bittorrent.bounceme.net/index.php

See how you get on there.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Thnaks guys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast