Thread: question about OiNK

gustafo's Avatar p2p bi4tch BT Rep: +3
    i was already a member of OiNK quite some time ago, but then i gave my account to my friend. But my question is, if i can get a new (other) account without being worried that i'll be banned (and most importantly my invitee)?

THX for help guys!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Music Fascist BT Rep: +1
    as long as you dont signup with the same ip as last time youll be fine, go round your mates house to signup once youve got an email invite off someone

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Just make sure that the other account you gave to your mate is under his IP. So when you signup the new acc will be under your IP.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ... can't touch this BT Rep: +1
    i don't see what the problem here is. oink allows the signup of many accounts on 1 ip, so even if you and your friend lived in the same home and used the same computer you can still get another invite and signup right where you're at

now if the account that you gave your friend has been disabled for cheating or whatever, then you wouldn't be allowed to unless he actually doesn't live with you... because then that account is not connected to you anymore.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    EyeHunter's Avatar Sir. Hunter
    no danger with different IPs .

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ok guys, thanks!

P.S.: admin(s), you can close this thread if you want...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    lol, so can you

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    nope, i don't think so. you can only close threads in "BitTorrent Invites Section"...