Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The E3 News Thread

u people should see the halo 2 8 MINUTE video man its fucking crazy... i would link you but i dont know anywhere to upload 90mb if u want it IM me on AIM my name is Stonecoldfreak1

2. Games   -   #12
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Last post for the evening.. some news from the Xbox front.

It was Xbox Live that took center stage at the press conference, as Microsoft hopes to broaden its console's appeal beyond pure gamers. Starting later this year, an enhanced version of Xbox Live will beef up the service's community features, letting subscribers find friends even when they're not signed in to Xbox Live. They'll be able to send notifications to friends using PDAs, PCs and cell phones -- any device enabled with MSN Messenger.

Last Thursday, Microsoft announced the pricing structure for Xbox Live subscription renewals. A 12-month subscription will cost $49.99 and subscriptions will be available for $4.99 per month. The company will also offer two-month free trials of Xbox Live with select games.

It appears Bill Gates is pushing the Xbox into the online realm in a big way. I'm looking forward to hearing more. B)
    Proud member of MDS

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by shark+14 May 2003 - 06:52--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shark @ 14 May 2003 - 06:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Schmiggy_JK23@14 May 2003 - 03:05

doom3 video

OMG...*Shits self* [/b][/quote]
    shit this is taking too long&#33;
    PLEASE help me get my Free IPOD! my brother got his 4 days ago and i need help with referrals. the screensavers just aired a story and it works. Just use my referral link and i suggest the 2 week blockbuster trial. you won't owe anything! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10154369

4. Games   -   #14
    More news from E3: Nintendo dismisses Sony Game Boy rival -- read it here.

Nintendo&#39;s response:
    "The fact that they are putting a lot of features into it (PSP) is very Sony-like, but at the moment we dominate the handheld market and there is no need for us to be overly concerned right now," Iwata said Tuesday at a press conference at the Electronic Entertainment Expo, the video game industry trade show. "We will continue to do what we do best."
    More news on the way as it arrives. B) B) B)
    Proud member of MDS

5. Games   -   #15
    Playboy is making the jump to video games, read it here.

Some details:
    Including nudity is something that&#39;s pretty much expected when you&#39;re putting together a Playboy game. Still, it&#39;s bound to polarize people and adds an element of risk for Arush and Cyberlore. The industry, after all, is still cleaning up the public relations disaster that was "BMX XXX", a much-reviled title that blended DVD-quality strip club footage and a biking video game for little discernable reason.

Sounds like it could be good, though they are marketing it similar to the Sims. Either way, Playboy is no joke. I&#39;m sure they won&#39;t put out a bad product, though its a long way from virtual sex.
    Proud member of MDS

6. Games   -   #16
    seems hot.... but i doubt itz gonna have any compeition against gameboy

7. Games   -   #17
    Xbox price drop to &#036;179, read it here.

PS2 price drop to &#036;179, read it here.

Looks like things are getting competitive. It&#39;s going to be a great Christmas.
    Proud member of MDS

8. Games   -   #18
    There was some argument about Grand Theft Auto 4, and what system it will be released on, PS2 or PS3. Want the answer? B)
    Proud member of MDS

9. Games   -   #19
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    I am getting two half life 2 videos from bittorrent, ill post them when i can get them, heres the links to the torrents for now...

2 different hl2 videos

10. Games   -   #20
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Originally posted by Jibbler@14 May 2003 - 15:49
    There was some argument about Grand Theft Auto 4, and what system it will be released on, PS2 or PS3. Want the answer? B)
    Just like to say.... to all the haters...

I TOLD YOU SO&#33;

hahahha...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast