Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: The E3 News Thread

Poster
    Full Spectrum Warrior

This game looks pretty good.

2. Games   -   #52
    Poster
    Metal Gear solid 3: Snake Eater. i saw the 12 minute trailer it looks great i cant wait till next year

3. Games   -   #53
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Sasage@18 May 2003 - 08:17
    Full Spectrum Warrior

This game looks pretty good.
    This game does look good, the shadows are especially realistic. A link that streams video? Great find. B)
    Proud member of MDS

4. Games   -   #54
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Originally posted by Jibbler@18 May 2003 - 00:36
    A third game in the Rainbow Six series will be out soon. Working title: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Athena Sword. Read a review here. Check out the screenshots on the page too. This game looks awesome! B)
    wouldnt that be 4th? isnt raven shield the 3rd?

rainbow six, ghost recon, raven shield?

can someone hook me up with the mgs 3 video? cant seem to find it anywhere... *nvm, found it on suprnova*

5. Games   -   #55
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Here is some info regarding XIII, the new first person shooter from Ubi Soft. Its going to be the first of its kind, done completely with Cel-shaded graphics. Also it will feature a comic book style of play with "panels".

XIII will have a "sixth sense" meter that will alert you to nearby enemies, though you may also see visual depictions of nearby characters, such as the words "Tap tap tap" floating in the air to indicate enemy footsteps (much like in a comic book). The game will have various comic book-style elements that will help progress the story, provide you with clues, and provide additional dramatic effect. For instance, skillfully taking down an enemy soldier with a well-placed shot may cause a series of cartoon-style panels to pop up in the top-left corner of the screen, indicating the enemy taking the hit, shouting "Ugh!," and falling to the ground. The screen will even change if you're too close to a grenade when it discharges; the explosion will leave a residual ringing sound (to simulate the ringing in your ears), and the screen display will briefly blur until you can recover.
    More info here. B)

I had to give this thread a bump. Its been overrun by 30 Vice City threads, all asking the same thing. :-"
    Proud member of MDS

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456