Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The E3 News Thread

HALO 2 8 MINUTE IN GAME DEMO VIDEO

Here it is, its recorded with a camera pointing to the screen and you can here the crowd but still its very watchable and you can really see whats new with teh game, its kinda cool that you can here other people cause its kinda funny how they react..lol..the sound is ok, has some eco, and teh video is ok also. any who heres the Sig link or what ever

File:Halo 2 In Game 8 Minute Demo.mov
    Length:93872683 Bytes,91673KB
    UUHash:=9MeK25wwgCS8tcukNQs4iv2vN7w=

2. Games   -   #22
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    thanks for putting that here bart, i appreciate it,

still workin on those hl2 files, seems the bt tracker is down

3. Games   -   #23
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@14 May 2003 - 19:45
    still workin on those hl2 files, seems the bt tracker is down
    I'm trying to get them too.
    Proud member of MDS

4. Games   -   #24
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    OMG! I nearly broke down in tears when i watched these! WOW! this game looks so gorgeous... and the interaction with the enviroment... holy shit, valve has outdone themselves this time... wow... thats all i can...uhave to see it for yourselves...

File: halflife2_pce32003_2dn_qt.mov
    Length: 31965392 Bytes,31216KB
    UUHash: =kYdiCU2HAYVyYWKGj5En7YY5OhM=

File: halflife2_teaser_051403_640.mov
    Length: 28629170 Bytes,27958KB
    UUHash: =JGSM7OxRw8q74H9UUKmgeVNYHXo=

i care so much less about doom3 after this... this is the game to have this year... no questions in my mind... and maybe, just maybe we will see tf2 soon there after... as they have been building it on the same engine, etc... the multiplayer for hl2? maybe, but i doubt it... cuz it will be so wanted, why give it away for free... maybe a expansion of sorts... hrmmmmm

5. Games   -   #25
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    btw... doom3 still looks purdy... heres the full e3 video, from gamespot, where u have to pay for it...

File: doom_3-e32003-full_video-hires.avi
    Length: 33165312 Bytes,32388KB
    UUHash: =LEcDoXGMDLgZAVdJxlnDZGC+AOY=

much better then my earlier post, full screen, high res, etc, and the whole video, not a segment of it

6. Games   -   #26

7. Games   -   #27
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@15 May 2003 - 02:06
    OMG! I nearly broke down in tears when i watched these! WOW! this game looks so gorgeous... and the interaction with the enviroment... holy shit, valve has outdone themselves this time... wow... thats all i can...uhave to see it for yourselves...
    It took some time, but I finally finished downloading this from bittorrent. Truly sweet. The graphics kick ass, but I really like how so many objects are interactive in this game. Good stuff. B)
    Proud member of MDS

8. Games   -   #28
    More news from E3, today from Atari. Read the complete article here.

"Atari has been reborn with a lineup of the most entertaining and wide-reaching video games available on the market," said Bruno Bonnell, chairman and CEO of Atari. "By joining Hollywood and entertainment partnerships with the industry's best collection of developers, we have positioned Atari as a leader in our industry and an innovator among publishers.
    Here are some of the bigger titles coming from Atari in the near future:
    Enter the Matrix (PS2, Xbox, GC, PC)
    Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (PS2, Xbox)
    Terminator 3: War of the Machines (PC)
    Mission: Impossible - Operation Surma

Sounds like Atari still won't quit. Gotta love 'em! B)
    Proud member of MDS

9. Games   -   #29
    Rounding out the Atari news today, the big announcement was for Unreal Tournament 4. Here is the official details.

Atari has announced that a new edition of Unreal Tournament will be out later this year that will be compatible with Unreal Tournament 2003 and will include a bunch of new gameplay modes, new maps, voice chat, and other gameplay enhancements. UT 2004 isn't exactly a sequel or a stand-alone expansion. In addition to the significant features and the multiplayer content in UT 2004, it will also include the original Unreal Tournament 2003 content and the freely downloadable bonus packs released by Digital Extremes and Epic Games earlier this year.
    Interesting direction Atari is going in.
    There are a handful of notable new features in store for the new edition. Perhaps the most significant addition is built-in voice chat that actually takes advantage of 3D audio hardware, so players can hear the shouts of those around them correctly positioned in 3D space.
    Proud member of MDS

10. Games   -   #30
    Last but not least, publisher Take Two (Grand Theft Auto fame) critized Sony today for not dropping the price of their console to $150 instead of the current $179. Check out the article here.

"Like all publishers, we were looking for a $50 price cut, but Sony wants to maximize its revenue," Jeff Lapin told CNN/Money in an interview at E3, the annual trade show of the video game industry. "I am hopeful that by the end of the year we'll see the $149 price point – but I was disappointed we didn't see a drop to $149 here."
    Sounds like Sony is being greedy. Take Two thinks so.
    Proud member of MDS

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast