Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Offering TB PU Acct

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by torrenttrader View Post
    TTi,PotUK,Datamoon,FSC,Wild-Bytes,OiNK pu acct
    i can add bitme account almost pu high ratio and bitmetv donor account high ratio

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    @tupacker: yeah, ajg is a strange guy... he also wanted oink PU account but he didnt answer my PM. fortunately i sended no screenie, so maybe thats why i can still login...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    TB isnt that great?? is it buggy me

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    excuse me people. I just woke up and I get this! I am not associated with TB at all, and I did not get anyone's account banned.

I received some threatening pm's from tupacker because I did not respond immediately. You must have also sent the info to someone else who got the account disabled. You provided me with the EXACT amount uploaded/downloaded- a stupid move.

Don't blame someone who had nothing to do with your account being disabled, idiot.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    ajg you stupid... I came here and said that you had nothing to do with this and that for me your name was clean and now you're telling this shit??? Idiot?
    I shouldn't edit my post about you, you're really an annoying KID!
    And by the way...in a middle of a trade you go to sleep without even respond?? All this after i gave you the stats (down and up) of the account and then i couldn't login and you didn't respond for hours! Do you really think i wouldn't think it was you?
    Next time...at least respond saying that you're not interested instead of walk away...BITCH

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    wewewewew

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    I hate these things...i came here and edited my post after talking with him! I said he had nothing to do with what happenned and that his name was clean for me and now he comes at me??? What a stupid guy...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    tupacker- that was posted before I sent my last pm. Check your facts mate. You are rude, and quite stupid. I had NOTHING to do with your account being disable, or whatever else happened to it. Get your facts straight and stop accusing people. And how old am I? I can guess at your age, but with your lack of tact and restraint, it would not be very old.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Buggyme's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by ck_psu08 View Post
    TB isnt that great?? is it buggy me
    TB is a great awesome scene tracker.
    It's just that I have too many already.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    oooh of course..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast