Thread: Entire Albums?

There are so many versions of songs out there, its more convenient just to get the whole album. But when I search for whole albums I get somthing like;

U2 Best of 1990-2000(entire album).mp3
    /\
    |

When this is finished downl'ding, will you just have one, rather large mp3 file? What is the best way to downl'd entire albums?

P.S I'm not being lazy, I would download it and find out but I use a 56k .

2. Music   -   #2
    Very Large Member
    Type in albumwrap.Then you need a proggy called albumwrap extractor to unzip these files into seperate tracks.The proggy is free,just do a search on google.

3. Music   -   #3
    BANNED
    I dont like download a whole album at once personaly I like to preview different songs at a time rathe then having to listen to th whole thing over and over but thats just me

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by caesius@14 May 2003 - 10:54
    There are so many versions of songs out there, its more convenient just to get the whole album. But when I search for whole albums I get somthing like;

U2 Best of 1990-2000(entire album).mp3
    /\
    |

When this is finished downl'ding, will you just have one, rather large mp3 file? What is the best way to downl'd entire albums?

P.S I'm not being lazy, I would download it and find out but I use a 56k .
    If its not an albumwrap then you will need to get yourself an mp3 splitter to split them into individual tracks.You can get one here.