Thread: X-men.2.svcd.ts-centropy

i have just downloaded the X-Men.2.SVCD.TS-Centropy when i open it it is divided into cd1 and cd2 can but i dont reconise the file types in them can anyone tell me how or what to use to burn this disk.
    Thanx

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Very Large Member
    this will help you.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    ok i have the bin and the cue file now so what program writes these files.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    i m not sure wat u r trying to do but hope this will be some help you may need to extract the m pegs from the bin files
    to do this use vcd gear

vcdgear.com

if this is of no use you might wanna check the other threads about x2 they may be useful

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    get a cd image burner, e.g alcohol 120%, nero image burner, isobuster. then its all quite simple, the help files will explain everything else

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    if no cd burner, download daemon tools, it makes it so that you can mount a cd image or bin etc. into a fake cd drive that it creates. Then after you can watch the movie through the fake cd rom with the bin mounted into it.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by TheDopesta@21 May 2003 - 18:45
    if no cd burner, download daemon tools, it makes it so that you can mount a cd image or bin etc. into a fake cd drive that it creates. Then after you can watch the movie through the fake cd rom with the bin mounted into it.
    It's not called fake. It's called a virtual CD rom drive.