Thread: Iam Looking For trancetraffic or other Electronic music tracker

Poster BT Rep: +4
    Hello, I really want to become a member of www.trancetraffic.org .I am trieng to become a member for several months now and all i get is "signups are Closed " I can offer you a max of 3 invites to torrentleech and if you want it i have a few accounts i dont use much so im willing to trade them as well. I have spare accounts on Swebits.org, Torrent-damage.
    I reaaly hope someone can and will help me. Iam a member of torrentleech, thctorrents.nl, oink.me, filemp3 and i have a ratio above 1 on all those sites
    I put a few screens here to proof that

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7...ioproofra3.jpg

Well i hope someone can and will help me, you can also reply if you have invites or info of other electronic music trackers or forums

Big thanx in advance
    DjBas

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    zyduuu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I will give you themixingbowl.org account because i am not using it and you will for sure 20000 of electronic music torrents , will pm you with login and pass

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Member BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by DjBas View Post
    Hello, I really want to become a member of www.trancetraffic.org .I am trieng to become a member for several months now and all i get is "signups are Closed " I can offer you a max of 3 invites to torrentleech and if you want it i have a few accounts i dont use much so im willing to trade them as well. I have spare accounts on Swebits.org, Torrent-damage.
    I reaaly hope someone can and will help me. Iam a member of torrentleech, thctorrents.nl, oink.me, filemp3 and i have a ratio above 1 on all those sites
    I put a few screens here to proof that

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7...ioproofra3.jpg

Well i hope someone can and will help me, you can also reply if you have invites or info of other electronic music trackers or forums

Big thanx in advance
    DjBas
    you can find free invites on oink PU forum