Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lounge Mod

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    When are we going to clean up the lounge ? I'm pretty liberal but the gay bashing or drunkin threads are a disgrace . I thought we were a good place to come and share ideas , for any age ?

Please .......... I'm fucking sickened with the shit we allow . Not blaming anyone
    but think I'll move on .

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    as for the gay bashing,

I want my account removed from this site

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    When are we going to clean up the lounge ? I'm pretty liberal but the gay bashing or drunkin threads are a disgrace . I thought we were a good place to come and share ideas , for any age ?

Please .......... I'm fucking sickened with the shit we allow . Not blaming anyone
    but think I'll move on .
    I'm finding it a bit tedious too now. I'll do it.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Smile

I like this place, too. It really is great to post anywhere for help, info, you name it just about. I didn't think the lounge was all that bad, but I've learned to watch my step for sure.

For any age?... I like my right to cuss (curse).
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

but think I'll move on .
    Unfortunately this has always been a source of a lot of complaint, and I understand why completely. Though it's always come down to the decision that the lounge is the original off-topic, with no real sense of moderation, while we focus on the on-topic forums. Really the only rule that is consistently broken in the lounge is the excessive flaming. Editing or deleting of those threads just sparks an onslaught of articulate crying and whining about censorship.

A few would argue that "it's all in good fun", but I refuse to believe that, and I rarely visit the lounge because of it.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I'm sure glad that I'm not the only one . I was afraid to come back here ,thought I had lost what little resepct I had here on the forum, lounge included .

Reality explained to me the reasons and that's good enough for me . Sorry for caring or being a butt head , I'd ask for this thread to be closed but rather my posts to be shown warts and all . And yes the lounge should remain as it is .

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Basquiat's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i like to think of the lounge as a nyc subway...if your sensitive about anything best not to enter, but on the other hand i can understand where ur coming from, i dont know nothing bothers mereally, so whatever.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Basquiat View Post
    i like to think of the lounge as a nyc subway...if your sensitive about anything best not to enter
    Yeah, just look what happened to me in the Geptard thread.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I'm sure glad that I'm not the only one . I was afraid to come back here ,thought I had lost what little resepct I had here on the forum, lounge included .

Reality explained to me the reasons and that's good enough for me . Sorry for caring or being a butt head , I'd ask for this thread to be closed but rather my posts to be shown warts and all . And yes the lounge should remain as it is .
    Mind sharing the conversation that RealitY and you shared? Seems it made you change your mind.

yo

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Chaps,

The point of the lounge is that if we have it then there is no excuse for spamming elsewhere and it helps keep the rest of the forum free from it.

I'm sure you'll agree that works and that those who don't want to post or read there simply don't have to. People visit the parts they want and ignore the parts they don't.

To my mind this works and it works well, so what's the problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast