Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Awesome Speed Up Tip!

i think u need to select it when you install the kazzaa lite application, if u re-install select custom install and u can select it with some other tools.

personally i didnt install it because hwen i originally got the program i installed it and it came with a free worm!

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Originally posted by basics@17 May 2003 - 19:52
    i think u need to select it when you install the kazzaa lite application, if u re-install select custom install and u can select it with some other tools.

personally i didnt install it because hwen i originally got the program i installed it and it came with a free worm!
    Select what!? Raving bob bennett on a bouncer, what do i select in the install?

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by itsonelouder+17 May 2003 - 20:47--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itsonelouder @ 17 May 2003 - 20:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Liquid Rogue@14 May 2003 - 14:29
    bobdobbs once posted a tip in january to make the downloads faster. This tip is slowly fading away, going further back the posts list with every day that passes.....

So, ill re-post bobdobbs tip.

On the traffic section, if you are downloading something with more than one source, there should be a little + next to the downloads name. Click it to reveal all the sources of the download. Look for parts that say 0.00kbs, and click on them. Now, right click, and select "Find more sources for dowload" on every one that is 0.00kbs. This should boost your d.l speed incredibly. Again, thanks to bobdobbs for that tip&#33;

Another tip : Use diet kaza. Search in google for "Diet Kazaa" (search for diet kazaa as a whole word, so put " around it) and download it. In the transfers section, put "1" in the first 2 boxes. Now, start your download, and branch it open to reveal all the sources. You will see all the 0.00kb/s downloads speeding up&#33; Although it is possible to use speed up at the same time, dont, because it will gain priority over diet kaza and stop it
    i&#39;ve tried this tip and i honestly don&#39;t know what all the hype is about. this doesn&#39;t work, plain and simple. i can&#39;t believe th............i stop now [/b][/quote]
    it works for me.. but only for about a minute.. nothing special
    ice ice baby

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Originally posted by Icey+17 May 2003 - 20:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Icey @ 17 May 2003 - 20:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -itsonelouder@17 May 2003 - 20:47
    <!--QuoteBegin--Liquid Rogue
    @14 May 2003 - 14:29
    bobdobbs once posted a tip in january to make the downloads faster. This tip is slowly fading away, going further back the posts list with every day that passes.....

So, ill re-post bobdobbs tip.

On the traffic section, if you are downloading something with more than one source, there should be a little + next to the downloads name. Click it to reveal all the sources of the download. Look for parts that say 0.00kbs, and click on them. Now, right click, and select "Find more sources for dowload" on every one that is 0.00kbs. This should boost your d.l speed incredibly. Again, thanks to bobdobbs for that tip&#33;

Another tip : Use diet kaza. Search in google for "Diet Kazaa" (search for diet kazaa as a whole word, so put " around it) and download it. In the transfers section, put "1" in the first 2 boxes. Now, start your download, and branch it open to reveal all the sources. You will see all the 0.00kb/s downloads speeding up&#33; Although it is possible to use speed up at the same time, dont, because it will gain priority over diet kaza and stop it

i&#39;ve tried this tip and i honestly don&#39;t know what all the hype is about. this doesn&#39;t work, plain and simple. i can&#39;t believe th............i stop now
    it works for me.. but only for about a minute.. nothing special [/b][/quote]
    sweet baby moses in a rush basket............... that aint working, don&#39;t be sucked in by the hype. i&#39;ve been trying to flip open those threads until my knuckles stiffened&#33; i&#39;m now registered disabled&#33;&#33;

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    kazaaignite doesn&#39;t work either

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12