Thread: Gamecube To Cop Monitor

I have a g force 440 MX with a tv in and I was wondering what software could get me playing gamecube on my screen. Any help would be cool!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    does the tv-in a s-vid or rca?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by Bubba924@14 May 2003 - 00:42
    I have a g force 440 MX with a tv in and I was wondering what software could get me playing gamecube on my screen. Any help would be cool!
    That is a TV out, not in. You have the svideo output, which needs an adapter to RCA for most TVs.

If you have TV-IN, then that means you have a TV capture card.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    No its got a video in. RCA and svideo in. Model is MSI MX 440 128 mb ddr video in and tv out.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Forget your graphics card!

Get COMP2VGA here.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    I use Composite In which has a yellow and audio connecter on the ohter end, the gamecube works great!

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    You need the software that came with the graphics card. To see if the input works before looking any further, download VirtualDub and see if the video capture feature works. If that works, then you are on the correct path.

If you can do that, Then I can write a program (in a matter of minutes) just for you, that will let your graphics card view Full Screen video input from your game console or any other RCA video source. Use your monitor as a "TV".