Thread: hell

baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    A man died and was taken to his place of eternal torment by the devil.
    As he passed sulphurous pits and shrieking sinners, he saw a man he recognized as a lawyer snuggling up to a beautiful woman.

"That's unfair!" he cried. "I have to roast for all eternity, and that lawyer gets to spend it with a beautiful woman."

"Shut up", barked the devil, jabbing the man with his pitchfork.

"Who are you to question that woman's punishment?"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    A young lady walks into a doctors office. "Doctor I'm suffering from a terrible discharge" The Doctor lays her down lifts up her dress and has a good probe around and says "how does that feel?" Young lady, "Oooh doctor that feels lovely..... ...but the discharge is from my ear!!"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One of the airlines recently introduced a special half-fare rate for wives accompanying their husbands on business trips.
    Anticipating some valuable testimonials, the publicity department of the airline sent out letters to all the wives of businessmen who used the special rates, asking how they enjoyed their trip.

Responses are still pouring in asking, "What trip?"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    A man was leaving a convenience store with his morning coffee when he noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery.
    A long black hearse was followed by a second long black hearse 50 feet behind the first one. Behind the second hearse was a solitary man walking a pit bull on a leash.

Behind him, a short distance back, were about 200 men walking single file.

The man was so curious that he respectfully approached the man walking the dog and said, "I am so sorry for your loss, and I know now is a bad time to disturb you, but I have never seen a funeral like this. Whose funeral is it?"

"My wife’s."

"What happened to her?"

The man replied, "My dog attacked and killed her." He inquired further, "Well, who is in the second hearse?"

The man answered, "My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my wife when the dog turned on her."

A poignant and thoughtful moment of silence passed between the two men.

"Can I borrow the dog?"

"Get in line."

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    lol