Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Seedboxes..

Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by torrenttrader View Post
    how does it work? do i send u the .torrent or do we get access to a web base program. sorry i sound like a n00b, seedboxes r new to me.
    Well with torrentflux (the ones i have used in past) you download the torrent onto your own computer. Then you upload it onto torrentflux (it has the option when you log into server). The you download, the tracker must work via passkey and not ip because obviously the server IP and your home IP are different. s*t work on passkey and so do most i use aswell. The ones that dont are tti and Z-P so far.
    Also.. you can just enter the URL of the torrent and the server will download it itself.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Oh yeah but when i try that with private trackers it says url dead but with public trackers its no prob...
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I think that if you put the cookie info in it will work. I tried that but i still can't seem to get it to work. Am i doing something wrong? PM me on how to fill in the fields required thanks!!!!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    44usd per month at netdirekt.de 20gb hd and 1000gb.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by incognito129 View Post
    44usd per month at netdirekt.de 20gb hd and 1000gb.
    Server specs?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    You can obtain servers really cheap in europe due to lower bandwidth costs.
    Last edited by gamer4eva; 12-02-2006 at 03:29 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Hmm.. they just got a new server called SantaHelper at Vectoral.. I'd get it but I already have a JollyGreenServer

edit: Mine is better.. but it's more expensive also.
    Last edited by KableKiB; 12-03-2006 at 11:43 PM. Reason: more

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ... can't touch this BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by KableKiB View Post
    Hmm.. they just got a new server called SantaHelper at Vectoral.. 120 per month.. I'd get it but I already have a JollyGreenServer

i can get it for $100 for the first month with a promo code i found although i'd want win2k3-we, so that'll be a bit more

also, the only thing JollyGreenServer has on SantaHelper is that it has 1TB more bw... not really necessary for one user

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by default View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KableKiB View Post
    Hmm.. they just got a new server called SantaHelper at Vectoral.. 120 per month.. I'd get it but I already have a JollyGreenServer

i can get it for $100 for the first month with a promo code i found although i'd want win2k3-we, so that'll be a bit more

also, the only thing JollyGreenServer has on SantaHelper is that it has 1TB more bw... not really necessary for one user
    Do you mind sharing the promo code?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    ... can't touch this BT Rep: +1
    it's in the thread at sct

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast