Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's Finally Complete!

Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    He has diffrent tongue movements that regulare tongues dont got! hehe cool... how much did it hurt to get?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    thats just about the stupidest this i have ever seen. i do not care if someone if offended but thats just gay.and moronic.i'd smack one of these ppl if i saw them

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Forum Star
    I once saw a picture of a guy who had his penis split, that was an... interesting sight. >_<

4. Lounge   -   #14
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    thats just about the stupidest this i have ever seen. i do not care if someone if offended but thats just gay.and moronic.i&#39;d smack one of these ppl if i saw them
    "i&#39;d smack one of these ppl if i saw them"

Yeah, right - I doubt it Pitbul. I don&#39;t mean to rain on your parade, but if your statement were true, you would have already &#39;smacked&#39; many of them already. That is, of course, unless you live under a rock or on another planet. Just have a look around you, there are people like this in every city.

Have you ever cut your hair, I&#39;m sure you have, and when the person you go to at SuperCuts asks you &#39;How would you like your hair cut today?", the moment you answer the question - guess what? You become just like one of those "people", since you are just following a fad.

Oh, you disagree with my statement? Well, you know what?

There is nothing new under the sun&#33;

Even the very act of choosing the clothes you buy at TJMax puts you into the same group. You follow fads each day of your life.

And by the way, how in the hell does what the person in that picture did to his tongue make him "gay"

Also, I noticed your member title says &#39;Heart and Soul&#39; - I guess you filled in the box that asked: What are the two areas in your personality others most encourage you to work on?

It sounds to me like someone has an inferiority complex.

Tchau&#33;

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by CrumbCat@15 May 2003 - 00:21
    thats just about the stupidest this i have ever seen. i do not care if someone if offended but thats just gay.and moronic.i&#39;d smack one of these ppl if i saw them
    "i&#39;d smack one of these ppl if i saw them"

Yeah, right - I doubt it Pitbul. I don&#39;t mean to rain on your parade, but if your statement were true, you would have already &#39;smacked&#39; many of them already. That is, of course, unless you live under a rock or on another planet. Just have a look around you, there are people like this in every city.

Have you ever cut your hair, I&#39;m sure you have, and when the person you go to at SuperCuts asks you &#39;How would you like your hair cut today?", the moment you answer the question - guess what? You become just like one of those "people", since you are just following a fad.

Oh, you disagree with my statement? Well, you know what?

There is nothing new under the sun&#33;

Even the very act of choosing the clothes you buy at TJMax puts you into the same group. You follow fads each day of your life.

And by the way, how in the hell does what the person in that picture did to his tongue make him "gay"

It sounds to me like someone has an inferiority complex.

Tchau&#33;
    well said crumb cat, nice one&#33;&#33;&#33;
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

6. Lounge   -   #16
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    wow. thats pretty neat.

you&#39;d think it would hurt a lot though.

it would be weird&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    [thats just about the stupidest this i have ever seen. i do not care if someone if offended but thats just gay.and moronic.i&#39;d smack one of these ppl if i saw them ]

okay...ya...smacking "gay" people that look funny...ya...that&#39;s intelligent...god you turn me on...jesus i wish i was like you....you must be so intelligent and open-minded...oh wow...i bet you spin your tires really fast in the parking lot too.......god, you are such a redneck

alrighty, crumb cat...since you already said it, i don&#39;t need to repeat it...but i want to...oh i want to.

my husband was thinking of doing that. It cost &#036;500? I would have guessed more.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Fasttracker A
    I dont think thats a good idea .Thats a truely retarded way to justify
    getting your tongue cutt down the middle.

Becuse, " There are people like this in every city."

If not then why did you get it ?.
    And get this straight you are not a trend setter,so why prentend that you are being original.Your just another carbon copy wanna be.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Not my boogie...but it takes all sorts....respect for your freedom of choice tho&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by CrumbCat@14 May 2003 - 22:41
    Let me know what you think. Some peolple like it, others hate it.

Both sides can move independently as you can see from the picture.

Tchau&#33;

&nbsp; &nbsp;

Well, I did have my ear pearced back in the early 80&#39;s, but I&#39;m NOT interested in doing this.

Does noone read posts anymore? CrumbCat : "Well, I did have my ear pearced back in the early 80&#39;s, but I&#39;m NOT interested in doing this." (last line of the quote).

I would love to hear what you can do with your new apparatus, but I think you&#39;ve been playing along with the yappy little "truly retarded", "carbon copy" folk. Nice responses just the same. Kinda makes me wanna do it just so I can show those fuckers.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast