Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bittorent Client

Which is the best bittorent client to use,utorrent is very slow compared to bitcomet,so are there any alternatives for utorrent

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Chi Pheo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You can find some info in this thread: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...-you-use-91218

Go here http://www.slyck.com/bt.php?page=2 for the bittorrent client rating.

May be you didn't set up utorrent properly that why the speed very slow. I use it since day one and never had problem with it. Always get max speed and it much easier to use.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    filephile's Avatar um wat do I put here
    your client should have nothing to do with the speed of your torrents. it almost surely has to do with the way you have it set up.
    Your Signature:
    [Goes here]

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Utorrent works fine. I reach speeds of 100mbit - 1gigbit using utorrent. My guess is its your isp or firewall settings. Its not the client itself.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    all clients download as fast as the seeds that send, or ur download capabilities. to say utorrent is slow is just ignorant of the client. its by far the most widely favored client for advanced/knowledgeable users. bitcomet is such an aggressive client, and if everyone used bitcomet, bittorrent would die, very quickly.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    filephile's Avatar um wat do I put here
    Quote Originally Posted by j0hn View Post
    all clients download as fast as the seeds that send, or ur download capabilities. to say utorrent is slow is just ignorant of the client. its by far the most widely favored client for advanced/knowledgeable users. bitcomet is such an aggressive client, and if everyone used bitcomet, bittorrent would die, very quickly.
    yeah I think that is exactly correct
    Your Signature:
    [Goes here]

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    Utorrent works fine. I reach speeds of 100mbit - 1gigbit using utorrent. My guess is its your isp or firewall settings. Its not the client itself.

OC-48 line?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    I never reach full 100mbit for some reason max i get is like 8MB/s which is something like 75mbit yes??
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    uTorrent all the way. Ive tried out other clients and they arent as nice in my opinion as uTorrent. If you look at some of the review site you will see that uTorrent and Azureus are the top 2. The 2 main pros for both being uTorrent uses less system resources and Azureus having more bells and whistles.
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I'm supposed to have a download speed of 24 mb, but i can only reach 3 mb with uTorrent.
    Does anyone know how I can solve this?
    Thanks in advance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast