Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: TorrentBytes

id love to join TB...so signups New years day then?

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    TB.net will remain as the owner is back and will be setting things straight. So I guess there will be a new domain, but the current one stays.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Does anyone know the new URL for torrentbytes? I cant access torrentbytes.net.

Also what about torrentbytes.info? I didnt try my login as I am not sure it is a scam to harvest my password. But I tried out the password recover by mail feature and they did send me a mail to reset my password. When I tried a junk mail id, it said that mail id didnt exist in their database.

So torrentbytes.info might be real, after all. Can someone confirm?

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Haa? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Now this is very rude of you guys to say that (banning all israel is right). i Am and my friend aren't cheating and believe me there are more many Israeli pepole that aren't cheating!! that just not fair to ban all the country it suppose to be who cheat gets banned and not fuckin banning all Israel .... shame

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    TB.info is real.. I'm accessing TB through it. TB.net can't be accessed currently due to DNS issues. Should be okay in 24 hours or so..

You can also access it through IP: 62.212.84.226

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Thanks mel5582. I logged in thru .info

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Dr. Lecter's Avatar Zeppelin For Life BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    ok, in the start the admins started blocking specific ip's, but after they saw that most cheaters using the same ip range they blocked all of it.
    I'm not talking only about Israel, many ip ranges r blocked 'cause of several cheaters who give their county a bad reputation.
    if u r a good member & u play by the rules (seed, seed & seed) u can always talk to one of the mods & ask them to open your ip (only if u have a static one ofcourse) or can even donate a couple of $$. this will defently open the doors 4 u.

AssuMption iS tHe mOthEr oF All fUcKuPs !

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Hazardous's Avatar Material
    I don't trust the .info.

Anyone else confirm that its in fact the real deal?

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    It's as real as you can get Zenican. The only fake deal you will see is TB.org
    I'm logged into .info and everything's there.. my PMs, my ratio and all. Good luck.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by mel5582 View Post
    TB.info is real.. I'm accessing TB through it. TB.net can't be accessed currently due to DNS issues. Should be okay in 24 hours or so..

You can also access it through IP: 62.212.84.226
    thanks mel.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast