Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We Need A Liquorworld

imported_stg1123
    Instead of just making a whole new forum they could pin this topic change the name to liquor world and then you guys could go to town in it. Hey you could make it as long as the spam topic (especially if your going to be adding things to it when your pissed only)

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by stg1123@14 May 2003 - 23:20
    Instead of just making a whole new forum they could pin this topic change the name to liquor world and then you guys could go to town in it. Hey you could make it as long as the spam topic (especially if your going to be adding things to it when your pissed only)

The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by CrumbCat@14 May 2003 - 23:08
    My Favorite Summertime Drink (and one of my all-time top 5 drinks). Just a few more weeks until the weather warms up and I'll be able to lie next to the pool with one of these in my hand.

CAIPIRINHA - Brazil's National Drink

INGREDIENTS:

1 shot of *cachaça

1/2 lime quartered

1 tablespoon of sugar

1/2 Cup of ice cubes

*Cachaca (see picture below) is Brazilian liquor made from distilled sugar cane juice. While rum is distilled from molasses, cachaca is distilled directly from the juice of the unrefined sugar cane. Before distillation, the juice ferments in a wood or copper container for three weeks, and is then boiled down three times to a concentrate. Cachaca is always distilled in such a way that the scent of sugar cane and inimitable flavor typical of rum are retained.

PREPARE:

Place the lime and sugar in the bottom of a glass.

Using the handle of a wooden spoon, crush and mash the limes. Pour the liqueur and ice. Stir well.

SERVE:

This is a summer drink to appreciate before eating.

Decorate the glass with a slice of lime. Great with Churrasco (Brazilian barbecue)

Damn, I cannot stop licking my whiskers now

Tchau!
    That sounds very nice Crum Cat, i will have to give that one a try
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

4. Lounge   -   #14
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I had this idea weeks ago.But can not find the thread.

Actually there are alot of old threads can not find....either VB did it just to me( ) or something strange is going on.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN Posted on 14 May 2003 - 19:29
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I had this idea weeks ago.But can not find the thread.

Actually there are alot of old threads can not find....either VB did it just to me(     ) or something strange is going on.     
    I guess everybody had you on their "Ignore List", since nobody is confirming your "idea".

I'll take back all those lauging faces after I see proof of your claim.

Tchau!

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by CrumbCat@14 May 2003 - 22:37
    I guess everybody had you on their "Ignore List", since nobody is confirming your "idea".

I'll take back all those lauging faces after I see proof of your claim.

Tchau!
    First Idea For Liquorworld

April 30th 2003

7. Lounge   -   #17
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Originally posted by clocker@15 May 2003 - 00:04

Why not expand your horizons and make it Intoxicated World?
    Ooooooooo what a big one!

8. Lounge   -   #18
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN Posted on 15 May 2003 - 03:41
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    QUOTE (CrumbCat @ 14 May 2003 - 22:37)

I'll take back all those laughing faces after I see proof of your claim.

Tchau!

April 30th 2003
    Sorry FuNkY CaPrIcOrN - that was just a little reply to a post made in 'About our website and this Forum'.....and kind of got lost in the dust and printed in some left-over space just below the obituaries section of the Louisville Post.......

My post in the 'Lounge' is Front Page material:

CrumbCat initiates idea for LiquorWorld at K-Lite Discussion Board
    K-Lite Discussion Board regular CrumbCat (winner of the World-Famous Spam Carving contest -Full story here) posts an idea to initiate K-Lite Discussion Board's first ever LiquorWorld, much to the dismay of K-Lite Discussion Board's court jester FuNkY CaPrIcOrN. "I had this idea weeks ago, but I cannot find the thread", FuNkY CaPrIcOrN claimed.....then miraculously forged a previous post, 'Opinions On Adding Another World', found in K-Lite Discussion Board's 'About our website and this Forum'. CrumbCat, meantime, was hailed for his originality in posting his idea in About our website and this Forum's 'Lounge'. Many of K-Lite Discussion Board's members were of the opinion FuNkY CaPrIcOrN made his claim due to finishing second place behind Crumb in the Spam Carving contest. "Yeah, It's a real shame to watch FuNkY CaPrIcOrN cracking up before our very eyes, and I hope he seeks counseling from......(story continues here)

9. Lounge   -   #19
    insanebassman
    I will suport an alchohol world/intoxication world

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by CrumbCat@14 May 2003 - 23:22
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN Posted on 15 May 2003 - 03:41
    QUOTE (CrumbCat @ 14 May 2003 - 22:37)

I'll take back all those laughing faces after I see proof of your claim.

Tchau!

April 30th 2003
    Sorry FuNkY CaPrIcOrN - that was just a little reply to a post made in 'About our website and this Forum'.....and kind of got lost in the dust and printed in some left-over space just below the obituaries section of the Louisville Post.......

My post in the 'Lounge' is Front Page material:

CrumbCat initiates idea for LiquorWorld at K-Lite Discussion Board
    K-Lite Discussion Board regular CrumbCat (winner of the World-Famous Spam Carving contest -Full story here) posts an idea to initiate K-Lite Discussion Board's first ever LiquorWorld, much to the dismay of K-Lite Discussion Board's court jester FuNkY CaPrIcOrN. "I had this idea weeks ago, but I cannot find the thread", FuNkY CaPrIcOrN claimed.....then miraculously forged a previous post, 'Opinions On Adding Another World', found in K-Lite Discussion Board's 'About our website and this Forum'. CrumbCat, meantime, was hailed for his originality in posting his idea in About our website and this Forum's 'Lounge'. Many of K-Lite Discussion Board's members were of the opinion FuNkY CaPrIcOrN made his claim due to finishing second place behind Crumb in the Spam Carving contest. "Yeah, It's a real shame to watch FuNkY CaPrIcOrN cracking up before our very eyes, and I hope he seeks counseling from......(story continues here)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast