Thread: Tvonline V2.4

Poster
    I saw the download for this software appear in the verified hashes sections a few days earlier.
    I downloaded and cracked it, hoping to watch some of the foreign channels other than all the local shows I get to watch (which are in English, English and more English ). Hoping to watch some of the chinese programs that the software provides.

Problem is, some of the channels don't work, even after I cracked it. And majority of them don't work and that is getting increasingly annoying . I need some help here, if you are familiar with this program and can help troubleshoot and tell me of any ways to improve my connectivity please reply .

EDIT: Weird shit going on. I tried a Taiwan news channel and it worked fine but a bit laggy due to my adsl connection but when I tried loading Australian MTV (just to try how fast it would go since I live in Aus and hopefully smooth television for once), sure enough, it loads only after 3 seconds, but i hear only sound, no image!! Damned, this looks like some codec problem??

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    SOUND BUT NO IMAGE
    If anyone can help me with this problem.
    I only happens for some channels. I got at 33kbit/sec for some channels but they have both pictures and sounds, only it's a bit laggy. I go at about 48kbits/sec on some MTV channels (Au one for instance) and only sound is played .

Korean KBC works wonders 177kbits/sec with sound and picture. But please help me troubleshoot the problem I have with some of the channels. Help appreciated.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    most channels do not work for me but hey i really do not mis mongolian voice radio.

all the links can be found out there on the net try using google to find the streams.

good luck with those japanese websites.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Should have known nothing much can come out of watching TV online with a crap 256k ADSL like mine. I'll leave it at it is, prolly browsing now and then for good bandwidth channels. Probably save up for satellite TV, the only asset cable has here is anime otherwise it's all in English again. I need to brush up me Mandarin and oggle and kor/jap women.