Thread: 2 kg invites

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    i have 2 kg invites for trade. im looking for 1 of 2 things #1 a nice site i dont already have or #2 some1 with a seedbox or fast isp to seed up to ten gb's on a top tracker. if you chose the 2nd offer i will email or i.m. you the .torrent file and with that u can dl and seed a file. you also must show that you can seed at high speeds and be on the TT list if your not dont waste your time

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    pm sent

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    iNSOMNiA's Avatar 1/G BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by torrenttrader View Post
    i have 2 kg invites for trade. im looking for #2 some1 with a seedbox or fast isp to seed up to ten gb's on a top tracker.
    Rolf ppl with sb have axx to the so called "top tracker" and prolly don't need KG.. gud luck with that

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by c0de View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by torrenttrader View Post
    i have 2 kg invites for trade. im looking for #2 some1 with a seedbox or fast isp to seed up to ten gb's on a top tracker.
    Rolf ppl with sb have axx to the so called "top tracker" and prolly don't need KG.. gud luck with that
    funny how i have made the trade already for the seedbox. i guess you were wrong

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    edit problem fixed. still up 4 trade!
    Last edited by torrentslave; 12-02-2006 at 05:27 PM.