Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Good Charlotte

NO! The fact is, I am to lazy to make a sig. Its true.

2. Music   -   #62
    [COLOR=red]Ok the problem is that bands like GC and other new bands are comercial and are trying to make punk trendy when their not actually punk Avril Levign is just a Rip Off of Michelle Branch and Alanis Morrisette but is trying to give it an image change.

At the end of the day people will listen to what they want and thats cool who wants to be like everyone else anyway, I'm 23 and listen to all kinds of music such as: Counting Crows, Blink 182, DMB, Vines, Matchbox 20, Depeche Mode, Bowling For Soup, Marilyn Manson, Hives, KoRn and Neve.
    My point is everyone listens to something different and its about what you enjoy listening thats what makes them who they are.

I will admit that it annoys me that people call Avril Levign punk there are only 2 songs on her album that are not ballads she just dresses like a skater and thinks she is punk and GC are not punk they are a boy band trying to break free of their music catergory.

And if that dude who keeps pointing out people's spelling mistakes and punctuation, don't bother what are you anyway a teacher or what.

Well thanx for reading anyway by for now B)

3. Music   -   #63
    hey man, i only pointed out the mistake in his sig cos he/she started flaming someone else for their spelling.

and basically you're point is the same as mine, listen to what you enjoy.

4. Music   -   #64
    Originally posted by the_faceman@21 May 2003 - 12:44
    hey man, i only pointed out the mistake in his sig cos he/she started flaming someone else for their spelling.

and basically you're point is the same as mine, listen to what you enjoy.
    Sorry dude I didn't mean you I meant the dude who was flaming people

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567