Thread: Vice City Cd Files

CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Ok I have a question about the 2 cd images or at least thats what they say they are. You all have probably answerd this question or maybe not or maybe im just a 25 year old idiot but I still need help . Well after a long day I decided to download and use bittrorrent to get the 2 cds of vice city. After downloading into two different folders I wake up to find it complete. I open the first folder that is labled cd 1. In it is nothing but files (ex. flt-vca.001 is one). In cd 1 there is about 51 of these files. If this is a cd image then were is the run applications and what nots. I don't know exactly what the hell to do with these and I don't think burning these to a cd will help. Maybe I'm wrong. Both cd1 and cd2 folders have these kinds of files. Will somone be as kind enough to shed some light on this situation and help me on what to do to get this thing working. All repsonces will be appreciated (except foul ones )

2. Games   -   #2
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    No need for any help, I got vice city now!! I just opend the first of those files, the 001 file with winrar and extracted the bin and cue files from it. Same for cd 2. Burned the cds with nero, installed and boom. It seems to run much more smoother on my 64mb video card that gta3 did. Excellent game. For anyone who wants it, i'm putting the bin files up on kazaa. Forget all those people that don't want to put it up. You have waited 7 months and thats long enough. Time for me to share the joy. LOOK FOR CADE LAGUANA!!!!!!!! CD 1 AND 2 BIN.