Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Matrix Reloaded

is this one on Kazaa? BBC News storey

2. Movies & TV   -   #222
    god-of-rock's Avatar God of Rock
    there's more bitching and whining in this thread, than ppl discussing the actual film... (that's just how it seems to me anyway)

3. Movies & TV   -   #223
    I'm sick of all these goddamn system specs accompanied by a hot chick pic, as if it makes you any less of a nerd. LOL, I mean seriously, system specs being posted make people say "Hmm... he has no life (1) he is a retard (2) and he is more of a nerd for posting that (3)."

4. Movies & TV   -   #224
    Last time I checked "nerds" made more money than stone pushers like yourself.

5. Movies & TV   -   #225
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Sorry i agree, that is woefully sad to include your system specifications with a picture of some chick with it.
    im sure half dem sad fucks aint even got girls anyway.
    No offence dudes. But that is just....embarrassing....

6. Movies & TV   -   #226
    Well congratulations... someone tried their best to organise matrix reloaded related topics into one thread.... but all you've done is argue...

so...

i would like to ask something about the matrix reloaded... im downloading it now! quality is ok cam version will do until the real thing comes out on DVD! anyway.... when will the third film be out?

7. Movies & TV   -   #227
    Yes thats all you guys have done... now i got a questions also when i downloaded matrix i got 3 bin's and 3 cue's someone said i can burn them to a disk but they are like 800megs.... i dunno and if i can what can i burn them with nero? and how can i play the movie after i burn it or HOW CAN I PLAY THE MOVIE ALLTOGETHER!!! HELP!!!!

8. Movies & TV   -   #228
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Use a program called vcdgear (search google) to convert the bins into MPEGs, which will then burn as an SVCD (if its the centropy version you got). Dont worry about the 800 megs, itll fit on a CD, just make sure its a 80min CD-R. Nero makes it smaller and will fit in into every last space on the disc. enjoy the film. watch it in your home dvd player (maybe it wont play SVCD's) if so, watch it in Power DVD.

9. Movies & TV   -   #229
    Hi not sure if im using this correct regarding the hash for matrix reloaded!?!

The hash gives a filename which i put into the filename on k-sig, then put in length (i.e. 800000) for example and then put in hash i.e. =zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz=.

But when a file is created it was only 107MB!

Is there something im doing wrong or misunderstanding?

By the way the hash in question is on the second/third page of this thread.

10. Movies & TV   -   #230
    Hi all i'm fairly noo to divx but havent really had any problems with them before, except for twats who rename files, anyway, i'm having trouble with the files [tmd]the.matrix.reloaded.(centropy).ts.(1of2) & [tmd]the.matrix.reloaded.(centropy).ts.(2of2). Does anyone else have these files, there seem to be loads of people on kazaa that have them so i'm guessing they do work, but all i get is a blank screen, tried looking for codecs i might need but i've run out of ideas, any help or advice would be great.

cheers

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast