Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 21282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Reloaded

For anyone wanting The Matrix Reloaded, I have several files available.

All were downloaded from SharePro at www.es5.com filesharing and I have verified that they are the actual movie. I have the complete movie in .avi format, or the movie in 3 parts in .wmv format.

File:The Matrix Reloaded - Full Complete Movie Downloaded from www.es5.com File Sharing.avi
    Length:736661760 Bytes, 719396KB
    UUHash:=RS9Wl0p0YxdPPQqJHPbbwnDPggs=

File:The Matrix Reloaded Part 1 One of 3 Three Downloaded from www.es5.com File Sharing.wmv
    Length:112442300 Bytes, 109807KB
    UUHash:=tN8duVVOg6hgnTqlCzvJDwRu/Og=

File:The Matrix Reloaded Part 2 Two of 3 Three Downloaded from www.es5.com File Sharing.wmv
    Length:117729372 Bytes, 114970KB
    UUHash:=BhOGvJAWKpOeCoGc5/q0bnWyAqk=

File:The Matrix Reloaded Part 3 Three of 3 Three Downloaded from www.es5.com File Sharing.wmv
    Length:186650838 Bytes, 182276KB
    UUHash:=AgSYyRcpmX6KHXw80hojb+OsbzM=

Take care.

Sara

P.S. You can also search for author "midnightmoon" on Kazaalite/etc and that will bring up the files. Please let me know if there are any problems. Thanks.

2. Movies & TV   -   #302
    While rewatching Matrix Reloaded I noticed a mistake that is very obvious and noticable once you see it. In the scene where Neo fights lots of Smiths', wait for the bit where he uses the metal pole to slam a Smith through a wooden chair and into the wall. As soon as the Smith says 'more', keep your eyes fixed on the metal pole as Neo climbs under it. If you're at the right place int he movie you won't miss the slip-up. I really hope this is fixed in the DVD, but that would require refilming.

3. Movies & TV   -   #303
    hello pplz i was searching kazaa all for like 40 min trying to find the right file for matrix reloaded and finally i found it its still downloading tho cuz im on 56k.... if you want it just type in this or look for this file.....The.matrix.Reloaded.SVCD.TS-centropy.(Xvid.ReEnc.DTM)

The file size is 719396

The matrix reloaded.avi

HOPE THIS HELPS....

LOST OF PPL ARE SHARING IT SO IT SHOULDNT TAKE LONG FOR ALLZ.....

4. Movies & TV   -   #304
    David, yeah, that pole bends quite a bit. It's still nothing short of spectacular

5. Movies & TV   -   #305
    iamtheoneandonlyone's Avatar Andromeda Ascendant
    This is still here? Man this must be popular. Just get any file that starts with [tmd] including the author as tmd moviez.

6. Movies & TV   -   #306
    Poster
    I download terminator3 charlies bitches and hulk
    NOTHING NOTHING IS BETTER THAN MATRIX !!! KEEP DOWNLOADING IT BUT REMEMBER 2 BUY THE DVD THE COAT AND THE SUNGLASSES !

7. Movies & TV   -   #307
    Poster
    I tottaly agree

8. Movies & TV   -   #308
    a little off topic but the matrix reloaded was a dissapointment

9. Movies & TV   -   #309
    The Matrix was never meant to be an action film. If you understand it for what it really is, it's a deep philosophical masterpiece; and it is that which makes it so original. I'm sorry you and some others can't appreciate that.

10. Movies & TV   -   #310
    Poster

David47 Posted on 30 July 2003 - 20:02
      The Matrix was never meant to be an action film. If you understand it for what it really is, it's a deep philosophical masterpiece; and it is that which makes it so original. I'm sorry you and some others can't appreciate that. 

TRUE TRUE
    The Matrix was a good movie because his philosophical message people out there believe matrix is kungfu but matrix is not a fucking karate kid movie
    The Matrix is giving us an idea something 2 think about

It is real ? What is real ?

David Ur a true matrix fan ! I appreciate that.