Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Enterprise

Poster
    ive just finished watchin enterprise 3x1/2, i like all da startrek episodes ie ds9 next generation etc..... when i started 2 watch enterprise i liked da first season and half of da second.
    the thing is it seems to me dat da story lines r just da same as in 4 example voyager when thery were trapped in some sort of void and they had no warp drive and weapons were off line, some alines who were also in da void boarded them and stole there food and other stuff and cap janeway tryed 2 get her stuff back. now enterprise 3x2 is just da same (lost in exspanse no power aliens come steal stuff archer gets it back). and every 5 eposoids i watch at lease 3 of them r boaring

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    No, not at all, Star Trek has always been boring since I was little I would never think of watching a episode of Star Trek.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    On paper it sounded ok, but no one wants a star trek where they know how everything works yet the people in the program dont

I also feel a lot of the storylines were very weak and "in-ship" based, ie "virus hits, everyone believes they are fish" etc rather than discovery of species and and intergalactic wars

I agree, most of the time its fecking boring

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    they need new idears, they just seem 2 b usein old 1s and recyclin dem

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    I have to agree on some issues. They are really running out of good ideas for the series. Some are quite original but other seem like... "havn't I seen that before"?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    The only thing driving them is money, when next generation was nearing the end they had Ds9(which wasnt that bad but they did rush it at the end), voyager( was ok but ran out of ideas), now they've got Enterprise which has alot of the same story lines, just trying to squeze every cent out of Star trek.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    All Trek fans must face the truth: Star Trek ended with DS9's last episode!

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    I think that the new series is okay. I wouldn't even thinl about watchin the old ones

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    what the hell you talking about i think enterprise is the most real looking episode of all the star trek shows it might have some boring episodes from time to time but it is good over all

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    VOYAGER IS AND ALWAYS WAS THE BEST!!!!! , enterprise sucks ass, the episodes don't make sense, and there is virtually no action, imho that is. well, voyager wasn't the best actually, the best would have to be the original starring none other then good ol' william shatner. so, imo, voyager was second to the original. oh, and b4 i forget, nice avatar sirhumpalot1996 .

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast