Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: *official Matrix Chat* Reloaded & Revolution Chat

1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    okay, going to see it again, bbl. Hopefully I will have even more to discuss when i get back!

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@15 May 2003 - 18:52
    okay, going to see it again, bbl. Hopefully I will have even more to discuss when i get back!
    Where do you live? How can you just go?! Around here you have to reserve your tix a day in advance if your lucky..

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    where i live, we are over saturated with theater screens. We probably like, lets see, 6, 24, 20, 18, 12, about 80 screens, within 35 mins around me, very handy....

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    cant w8 to see how much money this movie ranks in

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    My town is so small you can just go see it. Except for probably tonight since it's just opening and last night when I saw it it was packed. But those are special occasions. Come friday/saturday you can probably just go and see it. Anyways, I found out why Jet Li didn't play the Oracles bodyguard. From what I hear they were willing to pay him 3 Million for the couple minute parts but he wanted 18 million. Meh, movie stars nowadays

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    The matrix is comming out tommarow Friday 16 2003, so did yall like downloadz it?

n e full apect screener copies?

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    It's out everywhere around here today (the 15th). I saw an advanced screening yesterday....

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@15 May 2003 - 17:09
    The matrix is comming out tommarow Friday 16 2003, so did yall like downloadz it?

n e full apect screener copies?
    wolf, didnt read my first post, keep file questions out this... theres tons of other threads for that shit... this is ment for movie chat, and speculation, plot points, etc...

so watch it, and come back in and lets talk theories...

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@15 May 2003 - 16:55
    where i live, we are over saturated with theater screens. We probably like, lets see, 6, 24, 20, 18, 12, about 80 screens, within 35 mins around me, very handy....
    I have this problem too. Lots of theaters near me.

So we were sitting at the Matrix movie last night, an hour before it started. The Regal Entertainment guys came into the theater to try to get us to donate a $1 for some stupid charity. Didn't take long before the theater was chanting "bring back the Jimmy Fund!" It was out of control last night. People were dressed up in black, it seemed like Halloween in there. B)
    Proud member of MDS

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Comeon Jibby! Lets discuss this shit, give your opinions, i saw it again... and, hell, way too much to comprehend still, what u think of those thoughts, etc.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast