Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: *official Matrix Chat* Reloaded & Revolution Chat

neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Well i just saw it and all i have to say is damn. I think that it was awsome i could have lived without the first 30 minutes but that was me. I think neo is as they so put it an annomiley, but i think when the archeticets said he was diffrent becaused he loves trinity. They proably intend to show they love can strech any bounds and anything is possible if you love someone. This plot seems losely based around starwars. That tough of finding who you are and facing the difficulties that come with the powers. Anyway... the animatrix really did help while watching the film. Alos now i see why the movies are being released less then 6 months apart.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    That seems a little stupid to me, he can bend a huge rule like gravity but he can't go threw walls. O well, he's still cool, him and Morpheus seemed to get a "push"(wrestling term) they both came off alot "harder" then in the first one.

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    He doesn't levitate. You don't seem him just sitting there in midair. When he flies he's pushing the limits. And if they let Neo go through walls I would just say that its going crap. Neo is powerful and I love the movies so far, but give him a little more and you got yourself a boring god.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Originally posted by XSpikeX@15 May 2003 - 20:16
    I'm a geek so I got it pretty much first time ;o)
    And he's no an older "the one", he's a program. Not real. So are his minions which include vampires and british ghosts!
    There are alot of rumors, that merovidian, or what ever his name was... the guy from the restaraunt, that he was a previous version of the one... listen to the talk/dialouge closely, it really seems a possibility...

and I am leaning toward neo being sort of hybrid... part machine/part human... the symbol of the symbiosis the chairman guy talked about... and that is how he can end the war... by bringing harmoney between the two?

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    finally saw the movie tonight. _AWESOME_
    these theories all seem to be possibilities. agent smith did
    cut himself and then shake neos hand but how would that have infected him?
    neo wasn't bleeding there. BUT he did cut his hand in the same place when
    he blocked that ax later in the movie. maybe allowing the virus to infect him if it could have survived
    that long.
    and I am leaning toward neo being sort of hybrid... part machine/part human... the symbol of the symbiosis the chairman guy talked about... and that is how he can end the war... by bringing Harmony between the two?
    this makes sense because if you remember what neo said at the end of the first
    matrix it seems he is telling the whoever is on the phone that he will wake up
    the world and tell them what the matrix is. he doesn't say he will destroy all
    the machines, but that they have a choice what to do when he is done

Neo, The One: I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries, a world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    I just saw the movie and I loved it but I am confused as hell now. As someone else said it seemed like star wars kinda like when they ran out of the ship i was half expecting them to pull out a litesabre or something but anyways on the trailor when neo is fighting the agent morpheus sais he is fighting for us? Who is fighting for us? He wouldnt say that about neo because that is rather obvious or did i just miss something its really late.

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Opivy, i think the "he is fighting for us" thing, is supposed to install finnallity... like, this is it... the end, the last battle... if he cant beat him... maybe smith is able to replicate everyone in the matrix, take it over, something... and that if neo doesnt beat him, its done... so morpheus is saying... hes fighting for our lives, in essence.

sred: Ya, i didnt think of that, the axe blade... and neo bleeding... hand too, just like smith, a connection?

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Originally posted by sred2003@16 May 2003 - 06:52
    these theories all seem to be possibilities. agent smith did
    cut himself and then shake neos hand but how would that have infected him?
    neo wasn't bleeding there. BUT he did cut his hand in the same place when
    he blocked that ax later in the movie. maybe allowing the virus to infect him if it could have survived
    that long.
    I think that when Smith cut his hand, the blood would act like that silvery goo stuff that turns people in Smiths, so that if he shook hands with Neo, Neo would become another Smith.

Also, I think Neo is really "The One", since he used some of his powers to stop the Sentinels in the real world.

Still very interesting twist with the architect. That had me guessing was he a machine or human. was neo and most important was the oracle since he said she worked out the problem of human's not being perfect. how would a machine do this since all machines are based on logic.
    I believe that the Architect is a machine, because he said something about the Matrix being a failure because it was created by a perfect mind, and not a lesser one like a humans.

5. Now when that building blew up, wasnt the matrix as it was, seemingly destroyed? wasnt that the whole network, hardware which ran it, etc? So how does it still exist, does it? obviously it does, cuz we see smith and neo fight in it, in the revolutions trailer... explanations?
    Alright, I think that the white door that led to the Architect wasn't connected to the building, it was like the door Seraph led Neo through to the Oracle right? So, as it is not connected to the building, it isn't in the Matrix so it wasn't destroyed.

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Lord of the KLF
    Also, I think Neo is really "The One", since he used some of his powers to stop the Sentinels in the real world.
    THE REAL WORLD being the obvious statement what if the world that neo thought was the real world was actually still the matrix e.g. a matrix within a matrix well it would be an interersting twist,

wot u guys reckon???

after all the architect did say that the matrix only worked if ppl (even if only subconciously) had a choice so to make it work they could simply stick a matrix within a matrix therefore ppl would have a choice and they would have no loss of "crops" so i reckon that if Neo figures this out he may be able to wake himself up from the second matrix..... just an idea really

also he could have controlled the sentinels because he has had access to the mainframe and therefore a part of himself may have imprinted on it remember he is the first one not to have gone thru that door

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    ok the guy in the restaurant isn't another 'one' since he said 'i have survived 5 other neo's, and ill survive you' to neo.

when neo was talking to the old council guy the old guy hinted that all the machines are connected in a way. this was forshadowing neos powers in the realworld. so i thought that was pretty cool.

the dude in the real world that had the blood on his hand cut his hand with the knife to get blood on the knife so when he stabbed neo the blood would go into him, i dont think the handshake is significant at all.

my friend and i were discussing that perhaps some of the people on the concil are past 'ones' since they wanted neo (and seemed to know that it was right) to be the savior and go into the mainframe. its a possiblity.

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast