Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Does It Take

maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    you wanna know.what does it take??I too wanna know and i got it.

It takes TIME. Just spend few time here to make familiar with FST. I know ppl here are generous and will help you but also littlebit scarious for new users.All i can say is earn trust from FST ppl.Which takes TIME
    See we again come back to TIME.

So don't worry

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    filephile's Avatar um wat do I put here
    I think your question has been pretty much answered. besides post regularly, show good ratio, be patient, check often for free invites, what else is there?

remember that there is a reason it is not super easy to get invites for these sites. the behaviour already mentioned is necessary to show that you can handle being a member of any one of these great private sites. trust me, it was frustrating for me too but it's a process.

I believe this whole system was created was to keep the MASSES off of the majority of private sites.
    Your Signature:
    [Goes here]

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    boukisny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by uvanator View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by boukisny View Post
    Once again WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
    well apparently it doesn't take much more than you have given because somone is already offering to give you bitme invite!
    if that does not work out for you I can send you one, but it looks like you should be set up as long as you know how to take screen shots.
    I did not receive anything from anyone. (By the way thanks for the offer.)
    I believe that this is a great community and it helps by just being here for us to chat and chat and do what we do here but talking about chat I would like to “see” from fist hand experiences WHAT DOES IT TAKE to “get there” be one of “them” I mean HOW

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Jayruc's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    the screen r pretty blury, but hey. i kno u wouldnt lie.. so wats ur email.

Edit: pm ur email

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    And every once in a while a rare site will open up...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    I understand that it takes time but do you know that many people out there (like me) have spent a lot of time trying, keeping up with good ratios. I know that it takes time and I realize that I realize that one has to participate in the forums and built a reputation. I know that you would not give invites to anyone that just asks for them. I tried and I tried to do all of these and I did like so many out there but again after trying for 6 months already it seems impossible this is why im asking WHAT DOES IT TAKE

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I understand that it takes time but do you know that many people out there (like me) have spent a lot of time trying, keeping up with good ratios. I know that it takes time and I realize that I realize that one has to participate in the forums and built a reputation. I know that you would not give invites to anyone that just asks for them. I tried and I tried to do all of these and I did like so many out there but again after trying for 6 months already it seems impossible this is why im asking WHAT DOES IT TAKE
    Are you scientist
    JAYRUC is ready to give you invite. still you are asking WHAT IT takes

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    6 months? Are you kidding me? You must not be trying hard enough, I got invitations to most torrent sites in a month tops.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire View Post
    6 months? Are you kidding me? You must not be trying hard enough, I got invitations to most torrent sites in a month tops.
    Which ones??????

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire View Post
    I thank him for that but its not just for the invades I just want to educate myself in on the process and different ways that one can get an invite and by invite I mean to a side that its considered hart to get. And as for the scientist comment I wish I was one but I m not.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast