Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Does It Take

filephile's Avatar um wat do I put here
    Quote Originally Posted by boukisny View Post
    I understand that it takes time but do you know that many people out there (like me) have spent a lot of time trying, keeping up with good ratios. I know that it takes time and I realize that I realize that one has to participate in the forums and built a reputation. I know that you would not give invites to anyone that just asks for them. I tried and I tried to do all of these and I did like so many out there but again after trying for 6 months already it seems impossible this is why im asking WHAT DOES IT TAKE
    I mean, to me, it seems like it only took you a half hour for a nice person like jayruc to give you an invite once you started this thread. what is so impossible about that? what else do u need? yes, to know WHAT IT TAKES but I think we're confused to what else you want to know about it?
    Your Signature:
    [Goes here]

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by boukisny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire View Post

6 months? Are you kidding me? You must not be trying hard enough, I got invitations to most torrent sites in a month tops.
    I thank him for that but its not just for the invades I just want to educate myself in on the process and different ways that one can get an invite and by invite I mean to a side that its considered hart to get. And as for the scientist comment I wish I was one but I m not.
    itz good to see you that you wannna educate in FST school.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    boukisny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    To close this I thank you for you comments and as maverick_andy nicely??? Indicates this was an educational forum on FST thanks for coming and I hope you that you have learned that the meaning of WHAT DOES IT TAKE is ……

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    filephile's Avatar um wat do I put here
    is? (I'm in suspense)
    or was that a rhetorical question?
    Your Signature:
    [Goes here]

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by uvanator View Post
    is? (I'm in suspense)
    or was that a rhetorical question?
    At first it was rhetorical but thanks to Jayruc the answer is simple just ask in FST but don’t just ask? Ask and ask and ask and someone like Jayruc will come along to save the day. TX

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    mags23's Avatar Canadian Bastard BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    It's all about 'right place, right time'.
    Every invite I scored, it was someone being generous and taking a chance on me. I never let anyone down, and always strive to become a power user, never trading away accounts given to me.
    After that, it's all about building your creds on the boards. Names get around quickly if you're just swapping accounts to get a better deal.
    "I predict this motel will be standing until I pay my bill"
    - Warren Zevon

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by mags23 View Post
    It's all about 'right place, right time'.
    Every invite I scored, it was someone being generous and taking a chance on me. I never let anyone down, and always strive to become a power user, never trading away accounts given to me.
    After that, it's all about building your creds on the boards. Names get around quickly if you're just swapping accounts to get a better deal.
    This is one excellent example of a "story" that I was looking to see and thus share within the forum of a user that is a member of the hard to get “private bitsites” and his endeavors /ways in getting the desire invite to the torrent that all of us dream of being a member.

Thanks for your input

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    I'll give ya 1 next week if no one else does k?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    I'll give ya 1 next week if no one else does k?
    Thanks for your reply and offer
    One what?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Updated
    To make this thing live again I will ask people with the same problem with me to post their experience and their take to the Quest of the Private Torrent Hunt.
    Thus educating the masses in FST in the topic of WHAT DOES IT TAKE.
    And bare in mind that I got something out of this thus I assure you if you try to seek you will find thus…join …the post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123