Thread: Still looking for bitme learning invite

I am still looking for bitme learning invite. If anyone has spare and can invite me please. I can provide the ratio and other details if needed.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    I used to have a bitme account! It was the stupidest site I have ever seen? How can people think they can actually learn from online books and what not!!! All these learning sites are stupid! It's called go to "college"!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Yes go to college or university to get that little piece of paper saying "YES" you can do it. But these elearning sites make it alot easier to study, extend your learning or just learn on your own. They are not useless sites.
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    filephile's Avatar um wat do I put here
    Quote Originally Posted by DontCare View Post
    I used to have a bitme account! It was the stupidest site I have ever seen? How can people think they can actually learn from online books and what not!!! All these learning sites are stupid! It's called go to "college"!
    in this world you can learn from anything/everything. there is so much information out there, and none of it is useless. the more intelligent you are the more you will find this to be true. maybe it's not the material that is stupid..
    Your Signature:
    [Goes here]

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by DontCare View Post
    Naaa someone could still go to college and read up on these extra things. I personally do not approve of these but that does not mean i do not buy books from book stores.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Got one. Thanks all for looking my request and specially to the person who invited me. Thanks