Thread: Cant log in at Pedros Btmusic...

Poster BT Rep: +4
    I just signed up there a few days ago, and when I try to log in it says invalid name and password. I even tried to resend log in info and it says the email address is not found, yet I still have my registration and confirmation emails at that address. I can log into the forums there and I found that they had to change over all accounts from a backup server but that was dated Dec 2. Some other people said they were having the same problems as I am, but they are now working fine. I was going to post in the forum but it said I couldnt post either!

Can someone thats a member there contact an admin and see whats up??

my user name is superman1496 and my email is superman1496 |AT| gmail DOT com

Id really appreciate that. Thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Hi superman. I think that the forums need separate registration. Try if you can login to the tracker http://btmusic.org/torrents-search.php and revert.

I cannot login to the forums either.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by sert View Post
    Hi superman. I think that the forums need separate registration. Try if you can login to the tracker http://btmusic.org/torrents-search.php and revert.

I cannot login to the forums either.
    Can't log in at that link either. Its like my account was purged. Still getting invalid name/password.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    account 'superman1496' doesn't exist...
    propably deleted when Pedros had some server problems, and because this account didn't exist when backup was made - when whole site was restored from this backup, your account dissappeard.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestirt View Post
    account 'superman1496' doesn't exist...
    propably deleted when Pedros had some server problems, and because this account didn't exist when backup was made - when whole site was restored from this backup, your account dissappeard.
    Well that sucks. Any way I could get it back? I mean I have the emails for my invite (and member name of who invited me), registration, and account confirmation. Is there an email address for an admin? Maybe if I explained it and forwarded those emails I could get back in.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    propably someone from their IRC channel should help you:
    http://irc.btmusic.org/