Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Bret "The Hitman" Hart vs "The wrestling machine" Kurt Angle

  1. #1
    This match is my dream match

    I think kurt angle would come up on top, and make bret tap in a excellent match
    The Homicidal,Suicidal,Genocidal

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    JordoR's Avatar Madden Champ!
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Surrey, B.C.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    544
    How is it a dream match? Wrestling is all fake anyway so it's not like their wrestling abilities and strength are put to the test and the best man actually wins. It's all pre-determined before and they just put on the show in the ring. I think Bret Hart is a bit old these days anyway to actually step into the ring
    Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
    Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.


  3. Lounge   -   #3
    sorry, i meant to add in a UFC fight

    Prime Bret Hart vs Prime Kurt Angle
    The Homicidal,Suicidal,Genocidal

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    JordoR's Avatar Madden Champ!
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Surrey, B.C.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by BrolyBoo View Post
    sorry, i meant to add in a UFC fight

    Prime Bret Hart vs Prime Kurt Angle
    Lol ok thats better..
    Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
    Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.


  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JordoR View Post
    How is it a dream match? Wrestling is all fake anyway so it's not like their wrestling abilities and strength are put to the test and the best man actually wins. It's all pre-determined before and they just put on the show in the ring. I think Bret Hart is a bit old these days anyway to actually step into the ring
    UFC puts it to the test

    In TNA, there are some wrestlers who can do cool things
    example : Canadian Destroyer
    The Homicidal,Suicidal,Genocidal

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a plane, high as fuck
    Posts
    5,637
    Wrestling is fake..therefor..stupid.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post
    Wrestling is fake..therefor..stupid.
    So by your logic, you are fake being that you are so incredily stupid.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a plane, high as fuck
    Posts
    5,637
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post
    Wrestling is fake..therefor..stupid.
    So by your logic, you are fake being that you are so incredily stupid.
    Logic ftw

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Men in tights they have writers due to the fact just sports entertainment

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Voetsek View Post
    Men in tights they have writers due to the fact just sports entertainment

    Nothing gets by you. Well, apart from the rules of grammar and punctuation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •