Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I Know This Is Old But.....

  1. #1
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,262
    has anyone heard any more news regarding M$ buying Capcom?

    I think it'd be a smart buy. It would them in the Japanese market immensely.

  2. Games   -   #2
    JordoR's Avatar Madden Champ!
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Surrey, B.C.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    544
    Hmm... I've never even heard about this possibly happening. Whats the last recent (decent I should add) game that capcom has even put out? But yes your right about the Japanese market, it would be a good move.
    Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
    Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.


  3. Games   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by JordoR View Post
    Hmm... I've never even heard about this possibly happening. Whats the last recent (decent I should add) game that capcom has even put out? But yes your right about the Japanese market, it would be a good move.
    Streets of Rage was a great one
    The Homicidal,Suicidal,Genocidal

  4. Games   -   #4
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    20
    Posts
    11,028

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    has anyone heard any more news regarding M$ buying Capcom?
    I havn't heard anything from any of my Newsfeeds, but I'll keep a lookout for sure.

    I did Google it, seems to still just be speculation right now.
    Microsoft might gobble up another developer -- after the success of Dead Rising, its looking to open its checkbook to consume Capcom.
    Source: http://www.destructoid.com/microsoft...m--27845.phtml (Month Old)
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

  5. Games   -   #5
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by BrolyBoo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JordoR View Post
    Hmm... I've never even heard about this possibly happening. Whats the last recent (decent I should add) game that capcom has even put out? But yes your right about the Japanese market, it would be a good move.
    Streets of Rage was a great one
    So was Onimusha, Devil May Cry, and Resident Evil 4.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  6. Games   -   #6
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep ND Rythm
    Posts
    786
    Holy crap if M$ does this it certainly would be a smart move since capcom is a well known brand and I think it should be able to put out some future hits because of its history in the gaming scene.

  7. Games   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BrolyBoo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JordoR View Post
    Hmm... I've never even heard about this possibly happening. Whats the last recent (decent I should add) game that capcom has even put out? But yes your right about the Japanese market, it would be a good move.
    Streets of Rage was a great one
    streets of rage was a sega game

    basically an imitation of capcom's final fight, although in some ways it surpassed final fight. streets of rage 2 was even better, actually.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •