Thread: Get stucked at 98% or 99% when download parts from GigaNews with Newsleecher

Hello,

It looks strange,
    I am a Newshosting customer
    I noticed that it only happens when download parts from GigaNews randomly and never happenned if files don't store at GigaNews.
    My download get stucked at 98% or 99% when download parts from GigaNews with Newsleecher.
    If I restarted Newsleecher then downloading was fine.
    Giganews played a dirty trick to against their compititors?
    Just guess.
    Sorry if I misunderstood at all.

Log
    12/8/2006 6:58:31 AM ¤ Server response: "400 fe18-unl.iad01.newshosting.com: Session timeout.". Part Msg ID: "[email protected]". Part Format: "Unknown".

Screenshot
    http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/1143/usenetad4.png

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Retired
    maybe the NZB was corrupt or incomplete.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    the problem is from the nzb file as IKE said .. but you can try another grabber to make it sure like Newsbin Pro or Grabit !!

I think Also Newsleecher has a part of this stuck !!!
    Last edited by Youcef; 12-08-2006 at 04:04 PM.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Youcef View Post
    the problem is from the nzb file as IKE said .. but you can try another grabber to make it sure like Newsbin Pro or Grabit !!

I think Also Newsleecher has a part of this stuck !!!
    As I was saying: After re-launch Newsleecher and keep downloading them from 98%, they were fine, and I had complete .rar, not incomplete and don't need Par files with QuickPar to fix them.
    It means NZB file isn't corrupted.

Lucky me, after I posted this thread, they (GigaNews/Newshosting) fixed the problem, and everything now back to normal.

Wow I can see how well-known FST is.
    Thank you everyone.