Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: If it's a democrat...

  1. #1
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    ...I guess it's not a "culture of corruption", huh?

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,235717,00.html
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,262
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    ...I guess it's not a "culture of corruption", huh?

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,235717,00.html
    Okay now you really are getting boring.

    I come on here for a little entertainment and something interesting and here's you with culture of corruption with one fucking Dem.

    I thought the link would have been a rack of Democratic politicians recently caught in a dragnet.

    Maybe this is your way of not sounding like a broken record (you know like your steroid diatribes and blacks can't be racists sarcasm) where you have 2 Jimmy Carter threads (a POTUS from umpteen years ago) when there's a fuck up in office currently and now post about "culture of corruption" meaning this one Democrat you could hone in on while ignoring the party that was just holding power. Run-On

    Maybe not so boring after all.

    Thanks for the link, however (minus the lame comment). It sucks that he won. It reminds me of when Marion Barry won....a fucking crackhead for mayor of our nation's capitol.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 12-11-2006 at 05:24 AM.

  3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    5,401
    Usually when I hear "culture of corruption," it's the Conservatives referring to the Liberals and the Gomery inquiry.

    http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/groupaction/

    The difference, I guess, is that we gave the Grits a time-out, rather than reelecting them. Whether I'm referring to Jefferson or the Republican party is up to you to decide.

    things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

  4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    30,399
    I dont see many Mugwumpers around in this part of the forum.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

  5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    I come on here for a little entertainment and something interesting and here's you with culture of corruption with one fucking Dem.
    I guess, by the same criteria, the Republican party has a culture of sexual solicitation, as witnessed by the exploits of Mark Foley and Jim Kolbe.

  6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava Estelle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    I come on here for a little entertainment and something interesting and here's you with culture of corruption with one fucking Dem.
    I guess, by the same criteria, the Republican party has a culture of sexual solicitation, as witnessed by the exploits of Mark Foley and Jim Kolbe.
    Well see that's two.

    I never heard about Jim Kolbe.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava Estelle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    I come on here for a little entertainment and something interesting and here's you with culture of corruption with one fucking Dem.
    I guess, by the same criteria, the Republican party has a culture of sexual solicitation, as witnessed by the exploits of Mark Foley and Jim Kolbe.
    Yes, I see.

    A culture of...two.

    Do you really want to pursue that point?
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,630
    Tuesday, December 12, 2006
    Pelosi blocks Jefferson's return to House Ways and Means Committee
    WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Incoming House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-California, moved Tuesday to keep Rep. William Jefferson, D-Louisiana, off the House Ways and Means Committee.

    Jefferson, who won a runoff re-election Saturday despite facing allegations of bribery, had indicated he hoped to regain his seat on the powerful committee.

    Pelosi led the charge last spring to remove Jefferson from the post after Justice Department officials discovered $90,000 in his Capitol Hill freezer.

    A Democratic aide told CNN Monday that Pelosi will not allow Jefferson to return to the committee until he has been cleared of all bribery charges
    http://www.cnn.com/POLITICS/blogs/po...return-to.html

    it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

  9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc View Post
    Tuesday, December 12, 2006
    Pelosi blocks Jefferson's return to House Ways and Means Committee
    WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Incoming House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-California, moved Tuesday to keep Rep. William Jefferson, D-Louisiana, off the House Ways and Means Committee.

    Jefferson, who won a runoff re-election Saturday despite facing allegations of bribery, had indicated he hoped to regain his seat on the powerful committee.

    Pelosi led the charge last spring to remove Jefferson from the post after Justice Department officials discovered $90,000 in his Capitol Hill freezer.

    A Democratic aide told CNN Monday that Pelosi will not allow Jefferson to return to the committee until he has been cleared of all bribery charges
    http://www.cnn.com/POLITICS/blogs/po...return-to.html
    Wow, talk about tough on corruption...
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,262
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Wow, talk about tough on corruption...
    Yeah. If he was Republican, he'd be backed for POTUS...oh wait.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •