Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Thread: The Real World

Hello everyone. I was just curious why there are absolutly no posts or anything on the show The Real World. I recently got itnerested in ti and wanted tog et it but can not find it anywhere. Any1 have a clue?

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I cant find any The real world post on usenet either, I would try torrent sites.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Murphy71984's Avatar Poster
    You can watch the episodes for free at MTV.com...they haver commercials though of course.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    MotoR6's Avatar Feel Alright..
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy71984 View Post
    they haver commercials though of course.
    are they 10 minutes long like Cable MTV .... lol, I hate MTV (95% of it at least)

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Murphy71984's Avatar Poster
    no like 30 seconds

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    BitmeTV has a lot of Real World episodes, check them out if you have an account there.

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach View Post
    BitmeTV has a lot of Real World episodes, check them out if you have an account there.
    They're free, and streaming from mtv overdrive. My wife and I never have the time to watch them on Thursday nights when they're on, so we always catch them around 1 or 2 in the AM that night - In fact, I'm getting the laptop ready for it now.

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    I checkws it out. But I would like to get them from season 1... I have rently got into the show so it would be cool to have a marathon Im just surprised that this show hasnt been released.

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha06 View Post
    I checkws it out. But I would like to get them from season 1... I have rently got into the show so it would be cool to have a marathon Im just surprised that this show hasnt been released.
    I think they're on their 18th season. Starting from season 1 might be a big task. I think season 1 was New York, and I know its out on DVD - but I highly doubt you'll find it on any P2P without a little luck.

I know netflix has a few seasons. I remember seeing Real World Hawaii, which was 1999 or 2000, so maybe this would be a good time for you to take advantage of the netflix free trial, and rent as many dvd as they offer.