Thread: Reduced speed last two weeks on Newshosting...

Hi, the last two weeks i've experienced significantly reduced speed downloading on newsgroups. I am using Newshosting and usually get
    10 mbit while i now get 3-4 mbit while downloading. I have not changed any settings, nor have i changed anything on my computer. Does anyone else have the same experience or anyone have any ideas what can be the cause? Is there any way to test if my isp i capping my speed?

Hope someone can be of assistance,
    Regards,
    Bjørnar

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcodish View Post
    Hi, the last two weeks i've experienced significantly reduced speed downloading on newsgroups. I am using Newshosting and usually get
    10 mbit while i now get 3-4 mbit while downloading. I have not changed any settings, nor have i changed anything on my computer. Does anyone else have the same experience or anyone have any ideas what can be the cause? Is there any way to test if my isp i capping my speed?

Hope someone can be of assistance,
    Regards,
    Bjørnar
    Calm down mate,
    I'm sorry, this is all my fault, I shared my account with my gf and she shared with 2 of her ex-bf, they posted my account on a board and I forgot to tell them to use not more than 8 connections at a time so they download at lightning speed at 99 - maximum connections from Newsleecher.

Downloading from Newshosting were slow down at that that time all because of my mistake, sorry again
    Cheers,
    Have a good weekeen to all who read this,
    Thank you,
    Last edited by stephenchow; 12-23-2006 at 07:10 AM.