Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shareaza Rocks Rocks Rocks!

clever1
    shareaza is the best, coolest, fastest and featurefully advanced file sharing program i have ever seen, all it needs is more users. PEOPLE! try it and spread the word. www.shareaza.com

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    I use it, and I like it alot. They have a great network, but there are still some bugs. In time, we'll see which filesharing program reigns supreme.
    Proud member of MDS

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I like the the program as well, but am still trying to see where the speeds land, as it does bring similar speeds to eMule. Eh, Jib, I see you got your stripes.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    I have used shareaza in the past and like the program alot.Just downloading the latest version and will give it a try,cheers

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Ya ,rocks for you but not for me,i tried the last beta version and uninstalled ,slow speed ,everytime i try to use a hash link for shareazaa works, but take me 2 hours to download 6o mb.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by REALITY@16 May 2003 - 05:08
    I like the the program as well, but am still trying to see where the speeds land, as it does bring similar speeds to eMule. Eh, Jib, I see you got your stripes.
    Thanks Reality. Onward to 7 stars! B) I haven't noticed the speeds being slow, I'd say its about the same as emule. My bittorrent downloads are finally working, and those seem to come at screaming fast speeds. Will keep you posted.
    Proud member of MDS

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    k, but there are still some bugs.
    new version is out and many bugs are fixed.
    read more here: http://shareazaforum.anenga.com/showthread...d=4244#post4244

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    I just tryed it and it is extremely fast. I'm downloading a file at over 500 kb's.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    imported_The__One
    Indeed, I just downloaded/installed it, and already I'm downloading at around 200kbps, wich is unheard of on emule Also, I really liked the interface and all the cool features, looks like this one is here to stay. It's got emule's reliability and bittorent's speeds...very nice

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    sounds cool ill give it a try..no doubt it will need more users so spread the word to your friends folks

fuck Derby County

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast