Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Behind the facade, behind that one door

  1. #1
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    Walk into the Front door of any company, hotel, restaurant, bank, exclusive item boutique etc etc
    and
    it is all *glitter*.

    Walk into the the door on the Backside,employee entrance/ delivery
    oooh...
    the shit that goes on behind it all.


    I went into Canon headquarters yesterday,
    jezuz i didn't know you could use a 10,000$ plotter at such a strange angle amongst such a mess,
    Siemens is worse though.

    The so called best meat producer company with best ads in this country "Gilde", i think is run by 2 people - it was like walking into the shinning. (and the same time zone + same ghosts, it took me 20 minutes to find someone, i should have ripped their equipement, i aint buying from them anymore)


    Hotels are the worst case of this facade,
    total disrespect for its employees, slave driving which causes the whole atmosphere of working in such a place "tense", managers are the worst.
    Paris Hilton may you be the embodiment of this *glitter*

    *tip the dish washer, not the waiter.
    Last edited by 100%; 12-13-2006 at 06:00 AM.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    30,399
    For your sake I hope you never walk into the back working section of a butchers shop. Most of them would turn you into a vegetarian.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,630
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    For your sake I hope you never walk into the back working section of a butchers shop. Most of them would turn you into a vegetarian.
    Don't worry this article will turn you back to meat

    Last edited by vidcc; 12-12-2006 at 09:49 PM.

    itís an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    I prefer going to the food world, they care more and atleast have humor (especially cooks), its the mega businesses where it gets nasty.

    Although they do have prettier help desk chikas which is better than exhausted 60 years olds chewing their home made sandwhich while they sign the certificate.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    30,399
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    For your sake I hope you never walk into the back working section of a butchers shop. Most of them would turn you into a vegetarian.
    Don't worry this article will turn you back to meat

    I have used it without after effects. By the way are you still on for Saturday night?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,630
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    By the way are you still on for Saturday night?
    Sorry, I'm not evangelical

    itís an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    30,399
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    By the way are you still on for Saturday night?
    Sorry, I'm not evangelical
    Back on thread. I think I broached the subject of chemicals creating Homosexuality in fish a while back. It could explain the rise in the amount of homosexuals and that it is not just due to the fact that it is acceptable today.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,630
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post

    Back on thread. I think I broached the subject of chemicals creating Homosexuality in fish a while back. It could explain the rise in the amount of homosexuals and that it is not just due to the fact that it is acceptable today.
    Are you talking about gender changing or two females producing unfertilized eggs? (I used to have two female angle fish that did that)

    (from behind the scenes in work places to gender changing fish in 8 posts)
    Last edited by vidcc; 12-12-2006 at 11:23 PM.

    itís an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    and that it is not just due to the fact that it is acceptable today.
    real comment or just stirring? if real i'm kinda curious what makes you think that

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    30,399
    Quote Originally Posted by ilw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    and that it is not just due to the fact that it is acceptable today.
    real comment or just stirring? if real i'm kinda curious what makes you think that
    A wee bit of both. I honestly think that today there are more men looking and acting like women and more women looking and acting like men than there was when I was younger. I am only going by my own observations over the years and also that of my contempories.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •