Thread: Torrent Batching/Seeding

LilAznAccommodator's Avatar Celestial Seraph
    Dear Readers,

I was just wondering... If someone batches a Torrent (10 Episode of a Drama) and you have let's say.. 3 of them that are the same whereas the other 7 are different in size (Because they reencoded them with something extra)... Is it possible for me to download the Torrent (Via, skip dl of the ones i already have) but still be able to SEED the ones I have while I am downloading the ones I don't?

Sorry if that sounds confusing... But if you do not understand feel free to ask questions and I shall try to answer them.

Thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i think you mean like downloading a torrent with five files on it, downloading only two of them and not the other three but continue to seed the other two? yeah i do that all the time

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    LilAznAccommodator's Avatar Celestial Seraph
    Yeah becuase the batch will have 10 Files in total.. ANd I will already have 3 of them that are the same, whereas the other 7 will be different because the other person will re-encode the videos... So is it possible for me to seed the ones I already have and at the same time download the 7 that I dont have yet?