Thread: 3d Matrix Thingy ?

Poster
    hey, anyone got taht 3d matrix thingy mi boby movie thingy, some about some flight or something, cant remember the name, i got 1 called flight of the osiris, but its a cartoon style one, anyone know the name and hash for that 3d one ?? please helpz0r me

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    lewis_ryder
    The 3D one is the flight of osiris but there not a good copy of it out yet. it lasts about 10 mins! there is a crap quality one out but your better off buying the dvd when it comes out. It has all of the short film on it. The dvd is out for download but not many people have it, it called the animatrix.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    Yep the '3D thingy' is done by the same people who did Final Fantasy TSW. Square did a much more amazing job on this one than their home bred film, I heard. I'm still trying to get a decent download speed from users on kazaa I'm currently on 20mb done (out of 700) going at decimal rates. Gonna watch the film tomorrow, too bad for FFOTO since I planned on downloading and watching it before the film itself.

FYI, here is the 9 episodes of The Animatrix.

Final Flight of The Osiris
    The Second Renaissance: Parts 1 and 2
    Kid's Story, Detective Story
    Program
    Beyond
    Matriculated

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    lol, I've had the dvdrip of the whole series for awhile now...

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    so there is a dvd rip ofit on kazaa ?? can someone plz post me the name and filesize ? or that hash thingy plz.

remmember i have 56k, so if im downloading something, i want it to be good quality, thats why u always here me being a bastard to ppl that post saying *PERFECT QuALITY* then when i watch it, its like a crappy dusty vcd...

SO PLEASE, DVD RIP/SCREENERS ONLY....yeah so anyways, u got it ?