Thread: can u change @hotmail.com in somethign else?

Question Mark

hey everybody

just got a question about this hotmail thinggy... my friend changed from [email protected] to [email protected]... i asked him to teach me how he did it... but he doesnt wana tell me so he said he "doesnt remember it" ... does anyone know how to do that please?

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    I think when you set it up you just put in your email address as the .NET passport. Maybe this guy has a better way. I'm not sure.

EDITED: as the .NET passport not and
    Last edited by backlash; 12-16-2006 at 01:01 PM.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Are you sure he recieves email from this?
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    Are you sure he recieves email from this?
    hey
    yes he does...but i tryed so many things it didnt work ...i have the impression that he used some other kind of email witch u can costamize @name.com,,, but he can use it in msn messenger...hmm damn it do uz know what email it mite be or how can i do mine to be same?

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by focu View Post
    i asked him to teach me how he did it... but he doesnt wana tell me...
    take him out w/u to burger king or what not next time and leave his ass. when he asks u wtf tell him u forgot he was w/u.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by focu View Post
    costamize @name.com,,, but he can use it in msn messenger
    You can use any email to register for MSN/Windows Live Messenger (WLM), but anyways...

Since Windows Live and Hotmail are basically the same, he maybe using this feature: Windows Live Domains
    Apparently Yahoo! offers custom domains, too for a price. I swear Google did or does for small businesses but I can't seem to find that. Usually for custom domains, they offer it for small businesses.

Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails View Post
    take him out w/u to burger king or what not next time and leave his ass. when he asks u wtf tell him u forgot he was w/u.
    If you're going to go that far, just hold a gun to his head and act like a madman. Works all the time.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    Since Windows Live and Hotmail are basically the same, he maybe using this feature: Windows Live Domains
    Apparently Yahoo! offers custom domains, too for a price. I swear Google did or does for small businesses but I can't seem to find that. Usually for custom domains, they offer it for small businesses.

yeh i tryd to but u have to pay for it dnt u ... need something free

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    sexcwog.com is not registered so your firend will not be receiving any email at that domain.
    "I went over to a friend's house the other day. He was having problems with his computer and he asked me to look at it, and I realized he had Windows Me and it's like, oh no—that's your first problem."-Michael Dell, founder and CEO of Dell.