Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 360 or ps3?

n00b BT Rep: +1
    Hey, guys. I've got a few bucks now and I'm planning on investing them in a console. Which is the better buy though? PS3 or 360? The PS3 seems better on paper with hardware but the 360 comes close. The price tag on the ps3 is a bit too much. So what would you guys suggest?

2. Games   -   #2
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by madman1611 View Post
    Hey, guys. I've got a few bucks now and I'm planning on investing them in a console. Which is the better buy though? PS3 or 360? The PS3 seems better on paper with hardware but the 360 comes close. The price tag on the ps3 is a bit too much. So what would you guys suggest?
    The PS3 is $200 more but you get a blu-ray player, numerous card slots, and a huge software library.

PS3.

If you are looking for better online capability though go with the 360.

3. Games   -   #3
    DISABLED PRIVS
    360 is the best

4. Games   -   #4
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    The PS3 is $200 more but you get a blu-ray player, numerous card slots, and a huge software library.

PS3.

And what if Blu-Ray fails....

For now I would get the 360, buy PS3 later on if it does good (like in a year).

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Games   -   #5
    JordoR's Avatar Madden Champ!
    I'm going through the same decision here in trying to figure out what to buy myself for Christmas. After reading many hardware, game, and performance reviews; I have decided that the 360 is the best option for now. However, this is just my opinion... I'm sure all the ps3 fanboys have many reasons why you should go out and buy the ps3 instead
    Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
    Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.

6. Games   -   #6
    Mr. Peabody's Avatar Poster
    Here you go,something for your PS3 viewing pleasure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoCD9TwLrVs&eurl=
    Suffering from a wet dream, no it's just me I had to pee.

7. Games   -   #7
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    Thanks for the replies. Yeah, I've read reviews and the 360 graphics are actually considered to be better as of now. But many people are saying this is because PS3 developers just want to "throw" their games out quick. Also, about the blu-ray player for just an extra $200, I don't really think I'll be needing blu-ray. I think normal dvds (dvd+r, -, and dual layer) will dominate the market for another 5-6 years at least. Plus, I don't have a hdtv so really no point in having a blu-ray running on analogue tv lol.

8. Games   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Peabody View Post
    Here you go,something for your PS3 viewing pleasure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoCD9TwLrVs&eurl=
    Wow, if that vid is not doctored then that sucks ass.

Also I didn't know that the 360 upscales my Xbox games.

9. Games   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

PS3.

And what if Blu-Ray fails....

For now I would get the 360, buy PS3 later on if it does good (like in a year).
    I was under the assumption he only could get one. Of course if you can get both, get both.

10. Games   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by JordoR View Post
    I'm going through the same decision here in trying to figure out what to buy myself for Christmas. After reading many hardware, game, and performance reviews; I have decided that the 360 is the best option for now. However, this is just my opinion... I'm sure all the ps3 fanboys have many reasons why you should go out and buy the ps3 instead
    I was thinking the PS3 would have more great games.

I like my 360 a lot. XBL is great.

I also can't discount that Resistance for the PS3 is quite good either.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast