Thread: Can I only connect to seeders and not leechers when downloading in Utorrent

Well I get pretty good speeds on my favorite private tracker RevoTT(about 365kb/s). But when Im downloading from a public tracker like iso hunt, I could be downloading a movie or something with 71 seeders and 162 leechers. As I connect to more leechers I get slower and slower speeds but I f i connect to lots of seeders I get good speeds. I get speeds like 1 and 2kb/s but when I look under the peers tab in Utorrent I see other people get like 1.6bmps and about 345kb/s to 935kb/s average. I don't understand stand why mines are so slow and theres are so fast. I have a 3mbdown and like 200kb/s up cable connection. Is there a way I cn configure Utorrent to only download connecting to seeders.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    how did u get into revolutiontt, can u help

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    well that wasn't really an answer to my question but I'll answer yours. I got in before it was invite only. I will trade invites when Im allowed in the invite section. I want SCT and TL and Oink. I hope I can get them

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by jmilla
    Is there a way I cn configure Utorrent to only download connecting to seeders.
    i dont think so...i turn the upload speed down (on the torrent, not the utorrent speed) gradually, begin on something like 20 and look at the DL speed, if its good turn the upload speed down another notch and so on until you get it at a level you want.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jmilla
    Is there a way I cn configure Utorrent to only download connecting to seeders.
    i dont think so...i turn the upload speed down (on the torrent, not the utorrent speed) gradually, begin on something like 20 and look at the DL speed, if its good turn the upload speed down another notch and so on until you get it at a level you want.
    Okay I will try that. Thanx