Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: help with seedbox??

  1. #1
    spidro's Avatar i'm here BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    162
    i decided to get seedbox but i still dont know alot about it ,so i was wondering if any one here can help me i'll appreciate that
    first how much seedbox cost in month?
    what is seedbox upload and download speed? and is it metered?
    do i'v do download the file on first then upload it to seedbox to start uploading or i can download it directly into seedbox ?

    for people who use seedbox can u recommend good server for me?


  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    safa's Avatar BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    617
    Look at www.webhostingtalk.com you will get alot more answers there, look under dedicated server section, you will also find specials, good luck

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    spidro's Avatar i'm here BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by safa View Post
    Look at www.webhostingtalk.com you will get alot more answers there, look under dedicated server section, you will also find specials, good luck
    thx
    this look very good place to start


  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    safa's Avatar BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by spidro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by safa View Post
    Look at www.webhostingtalk.com you will get alot more answers there, look under dedicated server section, you will also find specials, good luck
    thx
    this look very good place to start
    Glad to help

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    87
    sure its a good place to start but remeber most host there do not allow torrents or and illegal files on the server and might/will kick u off if they find something

    if u wanna learn more about this id start researching... linux servers are a lot cheaper then windows servers but u need to know how to use/set up a linux server etc etc

    and dont expect people to spoon feed you

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    spidro's Avatar i'm here BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by dre145 View Post
    sure its a good place to start but remeber most host there do not allow torrents or and illegal files on the server and might/will kick u off if they find something

    if u wanna learn more about this id start researching... linux servers are a lot cheaper then windows servers but u need to know how to use/set up a linux server etc etc

    and dont expect people to spoon feed you
    most host doesn't allow torrents?
    thx for the info , and of course i'll go with linux it's better , and i'v experience in linux servers


  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,414
    I have had good experiences with windows servers!!!
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    spidro's Avatar i'm here BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    I have had good experiences with windows servers!!!
    good , can u recommend some server for me coz now i see many server and i can't tell which one is good i'v to try by myself

    some servers let u choose between windows and linux and some othere let u choose between windows server .... xp .... etc
    and so linux .....


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •